Size???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size???

I see there is a big conflict on how big a crown should be, so what is the best size to do????
    I know 1 foot tall is too big, so what is too small?

What is just right???
    I know mine that I am making is going to be about 5 inches tall. What is everyone elses opinion?????
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

I dont remember how tall mine is...its been a while since i made both of them!
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
    SOUTHERN STYOZ
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

:) Ok this is a different question but along the same lines ,,,
      Are crowns normally for the younger dancer? I have seen some elders wearing them and have not decieded if I am going to wear one, not knowing the real proper protocol of the crown. by the way I am an ancient 44 years old!:D :Cry

Think Happy Thoughts:Angel2:Chatter
      Twobraidzz

Never underestimate the power of an Indian Woman.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tonkprincess
        What type of stitch for Crown?
        by tonkprincess
        I want to start making my crown I have a design in mind but I am unsure how to start out. What kind of stitch do I use? I know what kind of backing I am going to use, I decided on a lap pad. Other than what I have said I have no idea where to start. Does anyone know how or know of someone who can...
        10-25-2004, 06:49 AM
      • onelummi
        how big is 2 big???
        by onelummi
        hey i am doing a purse....( southern tradish cloth)

and i was wondering how big is 2 big!? what size do u think looks best???
        02-14-2003, 11:31 AM
      • WolfTears
        Not Kidding
        by WolfTears
        Ok I am really struggling with my regalia . So let me put this out here an maybe someone will give me some honest real help an Ideas .
        I am A USMC VET . I am wanting to bring that into my regalia . The problem issssssss. I cant draw very well an everything I seem to draw an place is off center...
        09-29-2003, 02:23 PM
      • lsijohn
        Crowns..................
        by lsijohn
        Ok, I know we've had a thread about crowns before........but I couldn't find those. I have 2 crowns to make.....

What are the important points to remember when making a crown????? What is the best way to back a crown?? If the crown is tall, how do you keep the beadwork stiff??? What...
        07-23-2002, 03:30 PM
      • mattathayde
        Tail/dance stick?
        by mattathayde
        Hello all,

first post here so just a quick about me: i am not native by blood but i have been in the culture for almost 7 years, i got into dancing through scouts (ya ewww scouts, not sure how the feels are here but i know there are some bad feelings around the culture). ive been taught...
        04-29-2008, 10:51 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X