Leggins and mocs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leggins and mocs....

OK. I have a question about wearing leggings and moccasins. Do women HAVE to wear leggings and moccasins when dancing? Or can they go with out?
    Thanks
    ~~Martha FWE~~
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
    --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Traditionally women should wear leggings and moccasins...so yeah you should..thats what i think...from what i know most of the body should be covered.but youll have to ask some1 w/more knowlege
    Last edited by that1ndnchic87; 11-17-2003, 10:31 PM.
    ¤º»ŴäŁмAЯŧ ČĦĩċ«º¤

Comment

Thank you very much that was most helpful!
      "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
      --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

no problem :Angel2
        ¤º»ŴäŁмAЯŧ ČĦĩċ«º¤

Comment

leggings

Leggings or taller moccasins should be worn; at least that is how us Northern style traditional dancers do it. No part of the leg should be bare or shown out in public in your regalia. It looks so much nicer when your regalia is complete.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X