Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans

Hi everyone this question is to all fan makers. I need help with florette work. How do I do florette work for fans?what do I need?and what is the best way to get started? Help.
    Life is what you make it.
    Remember to all ways smile no matter how your day is. All ways remember your relatives and annsesters.

Jamie, please post craft how to requests to the crafts forum.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jamie1980
      Florette designs
      by jamie1980
      Hi guys first i wanted to say thank you to all fan makers.my question is how do I make the designs? What do I need? I'm interested in making fans and plume and side drop feather sets.
      11-18-2015, 10:54 PM
    • Haliwa-Saponi
      fan
      by Haliwa-Saponi
      hi can anybody help me with making a fan, i just need help putting the handle on, like what do i do , do i put glue in the handle and then place the dowels in or what?
      11-29-2013, 08:30 AM
    • musicedu77
      Fan Construction
      by musicedu77
      I figured this type of thread belongs here rather in jingle area...maybe someone here can help this person out?(See message below)

Also in this thread can someone make tutorials on how to make: flat fan, wing fan, drop fan,tail fan etc...? this would be a big help to those who use fans...
      02-18-2007, 01:58 AM
    • bulljunes2003
      tail fan handle help
      by bulljunes2003
      I am making a tail fan and i need help on the handle part. I wanted to connect the feathers to dowels and then to the handle. I am very stumped on how to do this. If i can get an example I will post it. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

I attached a file of...
      01-23-2004, 02:49 PM
    • spottedeagle
      Florette Work for fans, etc
      by spottedeagle
      I have had several folks ask me how to do florette work.

I promised the person who taught me how to do the trimmed florette work that I would not pass that information on. But I will cover how to do the basic florette work for those of you who would like to know how to do that. ...
      05-14-2008, 12:10 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X