Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tradish EXPENSES!

Hey everyone,
    I was just wondering how much do you think it will cost to make a FULLY beaded tradish regalia??? With accessories and eveything?? and where could i buy some beads? websites, company names??
    ¤º»ŴäŁмAЯŧ ČĦĩċ«º¤

I don't know about costs of making a dress, I make my own stuff. But here is a good place to buy beads cheap or reasonable. I buy beads there all the time, by the kilo.

http://www.shipwreck-beads.com/

Looks like it's within the same state as you too, (if you're in Washington, I see you are also Suquamish). Would be fun to go there and check it out. :Angel2

Comment

expenses

hey thanks
      ill check it out...where you from anyways you suquamish to?
      ¤º»ŴäŁмAЯŧ ČĦĩċ«º¤

Comment

Oh no, I'm not Suquamish, I just noticed from your profile that you are part Suquamish. I'm Tenino from Simnasho, Oregon :)

Comment

OHHHhh i see..thanks for the website
          ¤º»ŴäŁмAЯŧ ČĦĩċ«º¤

Comment

I know my southern buckskin cost me alot...just to the buckskin. I beaded all my accessories myself...even the moccs!
            '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
            SOUTHERN STYOZ
            '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X