fully beaded yoke questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• beadmom
    Beaded Knife Sheath
    by beadmom
    I have beaded many items, but never a knife sheath. A friend has asked me to cover a sheath he already has with beadwork. I normally bead on pellon. Should I cut a piece to fit the sheath, bead on it, then glue it to the existing sheath? Then edge bead?

Lazy stitch the design or...
    05-06-2010, 10:10 AM
  • Meggers_018
    moccasins
    by Meggers_018
    I've decided to try to bead a pair of moccasins for my new outfit. I've never done a pair before. I asked a couple of friends who bead them for some advice, but we really didn't get a lot of time to talk about it. They suggested beading on a piece of canvas first, then sewing that onto leather of...
    06-24-2006, 11:40 AM
  • littleswan
    Starting a new men's northern set
    by littleswan
    Hello, I am starting a men's northern set and I had a few beadwork questions regarding what to bead on, and the best way to construct certain things where it looks clean, professional, and will last a few years. I am not new to beading, but I only know how to bead on leather and deer sinew, which isn't...
    09-09-2012, 06:38 PM
  • o-shot-caw265
    How do I start a beaded vest?
    by o-shot-caw265
    I am interested in beading a vest but I have no idea how to start. I am not sure what I need in order to get started. How do I measure what size I need and all? Please let me know what I need to get started and where I should begin as well as come up with a design.
    04-04-2007, 12:39 AM
  • DakotaPikey
    Backing Help :confused_
    by DakotaPikey
    I'm SO new to powwows.com, have torn these threads apart, and am THRILLED that there are so many wonderful teachers in here willing to lend their advice. I'm completely self taught, but have always had a problem: putting backing on ANYTHING after the beadwork's done (sad, no?). Most of the stuff I...
    09-18-2007, 03:13 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X