Is it Cloth or is it Buckskin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• VIP4life
    When buckskin isn't realbuckskin!
    by VIP4life
    I've noticed lately that some northern buckskin dresses aren't all buckskin. Most of there skirts are made of canvas or ultra suede. Now you put all that work in to it why not make the whole thing with real hides. It must make it light without the hides but still. What do you guys think?New...
    05-09-2003, 03:41 PM
    Question about Cloth Dress in Style of Bucksin
    by Guest
    Hello, I have a question for you all:) I did have a cloth dress that was made in almost the exact same style as a buckskin dress, right down to the long fringe on the cape, and underdress. I know it is a cloth dress done in the style of a bucskin dress, but if someone was to dance in that dress, what...
    02-13-2003, 01:14 PM
  • eagleclan22
    :Help - Need any help I can get
    by eagleclan22
    Hello ladies. Ok I am not a cloth dancer,... so Im looking for you pro-cloth dancer opinions. :Help

I have a cousin who has always danced with me since we were little girls, she slowed down alot until came to a hault after she had her son. She is Rhumathoid Arthritic (since the age of...
    02-17-2003, 12:15 AM
  • melissa_blackbull
    how do i find something that looks like buckskin?
    by melissa_blackbull
    I want to make a buckskin dress. But moey is tight what can I use that might be cheaper? any one????????:Eyebrows
    :Idea:Help:Help:Help:Thinking:Thinking:Thinking:wa ll::idontknow:
    01-05-2002, 03:41 PM
  • ~*~MizzQaqimat~*~
    Question
    by ~*~MizzQaqimat~*~
    Okay, lately I've been seeing the cloth dresses, with the buckskin frings on the yokes. If you do this, is it considered cloth or buckskin??

Chenoa
    07-21-2002, 06:30 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X