Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website!

Hi Everybody!
    I am really excited about my new website! My old one has not been working for about 3 months due to the ISP that was hosting it could not get their stuff together and kept saying they would have their problem fixed "any day now". Sapo!!!! (Kiowa for "idiots!" or really. something worse)

But now it is
    http://www.fancydancerleatherdesigns.com
    Please visit it and tell me what you think!
    A really talented lady from OKC named Janet LittleCrow did it for me and she is really great.
    She has her own website at www.littlecrowtradingpost.com with all of her regalia and other beautiful crafts and also info on making websites for Native Americans. Her price is really reasonable!!
    I still have more to do on my website and I just noticed that the automatic e mail button is invisible unless you click under my phone number and then it appears! Weird! We'll get that fixed, but we were up until midnight last night doing it, so I am not surprised!
    Please check it out and let me know what you think!!!
    Ah-ho!
    Also if any of you smart people out there know a good and inexpensive way to have your website submitted to all ther search engines, please let me know!!
    Many thanks!!!www.fancydancerleatherdesigns.com
    Last edited by buckskinlady; 03-04-2002, 01:04 PM.

Hey Lady!!

It looks pretty good! :Thumbs
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Thanks! Thanks!:bouncy:

Comment

Hellllllllllllooooooooo!! Just keen!!
        How does it work if someone wnats to do there own beadwork? Do they do it and then send it to you or do you od the dress and then send it to them to add the beadwork on their own?

Nice Website!!!
        Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

Hi Fancy Star! Thanks!
          If you want to do your own beadwork...I do the dress and then send it to you to do the beadwork. If you don't want the skirt put together so you can bead on a flat surface, I can send you the two pieces and you can send it back for me to sew, but beading a skirt that is put together is not that bad.
          If you don't want the fringe attached to the arms yet, so it is easier to bead the top, I can do that too..send it without arm fringe and then when you send it back..I can attach the fringe and send it back within a day. I'm really trustworthy (aaayyyyy!)
          and we'd use insured shipping and all or if you live in OK, TX or KS we can work something out so we could meet!
          Thanks for checking out the site! I've been so frustrated for so long with my original site not working, that I am giddy!
          It's not fancy, but I got a lot of pictures on it!:D

Comment

Looks great!!

Good luck!
            New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Hi
              Good site!!!!
              Migwetch, WPD
              Asema Is Sacred
              Traditional Use, Not Misuse
              Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
              OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

My god , who would not look drop dead gorgeous in one of your dresses!
                This site is really nice and the pictures show the great detail you put into each dress. It must take you close to forever to do all that beading.
                Absolutely beautiful.

Jill

Comment

Thanks so much for all the kind things you have all said!
                  Actually, a lot of the girls do their own beadwork or have other friends or family do some of the beadwork. There are a lot of talented people out there and a lot of people who didn't think they could do it before they actually tried it, and then did beautiful work!!

Comment

I am just in awe of the lovely work!! How long is the waiting list now?
                    Thank you so much for the link to little crow. Gosh does my daughter have plans for my money there!!!;) :p
                    It is nice to see there are talented and motivated people out there.
                    Congradulations on a job well done!! :clap: :Thumbs
                    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

What do you usually charge for a little girls dress? Maybe for a 1 or 2 year old? Plain, I would do the beadwork.
                      Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

Love the new site!!
                        I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

Wow- cool, cool website - great work! Also enjoyed Littlecrow's - learned quite a bit reading the pow-wow etiquette page and bios - along with the little blurb to wannabe's and Cherokee princesses - that info was priceless!

Thanks for sharing!
                          Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

COOL WEB SITE

HELLO!!! I REALLY LIKE YOUR WEB SITE. I LIKE ALL YOUR COOL BEADWORK. NOW I'M GOING TO START SAVING MY MONEY......LOL. BUT MAN YOU CAN SURE BEAD. :24: :24: WELL WISH YOU THE BEST ON YOUR WEBSITE.:)

Comment

Thank you, thank you. You are so kind!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X