Explanation please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• greymountain
    comanche waist shawl
    by greymountain
    I would like some info on how to make a comanche waist shawl for a man.
    09-06-2012, 10:17 AM
  • StandsTallWoman
    I need help (on making a fancy regalia).
    by StandsTallWoman
    Hello, I am a fancy shawl dancer; I just started in the beginning of October. I would like to to know how to make a fancy shawl regalia; I have no resources at all and I need some guidance from. What type of fabrics do I need? What type of shawl fringes should I get from Crazy Crow? I want applique...
    03-23-2005, 03:46 PM
  • Mr Bo Jangles
    Fingerweaving.
    by Mr Bo Jangles
    Caferich.....a Kiowa posted a comment/question to a pic I uploaded here a few months ago. It was a picture of some fingerweaving I did for a friend of mine back in like 2001 or 2002.

Anyhoo... Caferich is apparently trying to write some sort of a paper up on fingerweaving and it's significance,...
    09-09-2004, 10:17 AM
  • CaudwellianDialect
    Sample Chapter
    by CaudwellianDialect
    Okay so thus far chapter 3 is one of my strongest, though it is an action chapter, and I am trying to avoid too many of those because I don't want to portray the Anowarkowans as violent people, but more, it is hard to say, they are enlightenment era almost technologically, but different then Europeans,...
    04-09-2016, 04:44 PM
  • Wakalapi
    Style Question
    by Wakalapi
    OK maybe it's just me being dumb as rocks, but....

Out in Washington most women that I've seen, dance tradish with a draped shawl and a fan, but I see a few dance with a draped shawl and a swinging purse. What gives?
    04-26-2002, 04:35 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X