So...how has your summer gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...how has your summer gone?

Well, to all the cloth dancers out there, how was your dancing summer? School is starting, so I know I have to stay local now because my kids are in school.
    I had a great summer dancing!!! I traveled quite a bit and did well in competition,which is good, but I had fun. I met some new people, and got reacquainted with my pow wow friends. I did not get to Rocky Boy or Ft. Hall this year, but that's okay.
    Next year I want to go to Cherokee and California, but I am looking forward to the fall Oklahoma/Texas pow wows.
    I have some new beadwork to complete for Kinder and order a new set of ribbonwork for kInder so I am excited about that.
    Hope everyone had a safe and fun summer!!
    I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

Likewise.. Sltate...
    My summer was good.. didn't travel as much as I used too..but just enough.. now back to going to school at Arizona State.. time to hit those expensive books again! *sighs*
    :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

its been quiet. took a couple of workshops here and there. went to Virgnia Beach for a long weekend. been to a couple of pow wows. planning to go to a long weekend next weekend.
      Bahnisiain

Comment

well in this area not alot of powwows in the summer months without alot of travel and work doesnt allow alot of time off..:( but september and october offer a few more so that is goot.. Im ready for school to start and things can get back to normal around home...lol
        "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X