cloth patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloth patterns

is there a site you can get a pattern for cloth outfit patterns and what kind of things you need to add to your outfit? does anybody dances in oklahoma pow wows, hey let me know thanks.

Crazy Crow carries the Missouri River patterns for Southern Plains womens' dresses.
    Pony

Comment

Funny you should ask, I was just looking up different sites about this very thing. :D
      I went under "Google" and typed in Plains Indian Cloth or Ribbon Dress or Shirt. That got me quite a few sites. I'm working on finishing a dress that my sister started so I wanted to see pictures of finished ones. I don't have a pattern.
      The patterns you will find are Missouri River. You will find prices from $6.95 to $11.95. If this is the pattern you want, I personally think it would be a lot simpler to just go through Crazy Crow. They usually are in stock and they are a reputable company.
      Simplicity also has a pattern that is nice. I hate to say it but it is in with the Halloween costumes. It would be less expensive and is easier to understand and follow. I find the instructions on the Missouri River patterns hard to follow and are incomplete for the beginner.
      :D

Comment

Have seen the Simplicity garbage. Crazy Crow or Writtenheritage carry Misouri at good prices. If you have never sewn they
        might be confusing in places but make adjustments then make a muslin pattern if it is something you are going to use again and
        again.

Comment

The Simplicity "Garbage" is just a plain T-type dress, very simple, very easy. I'm talking about the plain base dress.

And Beth, if you are looking at the way they use hokey garbage to decorate, then I agree.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X