crow elk dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Silly_Az_girl
    T~Dress
    by Silly_Az_girl
    I was wondering about the T-Dress as in information on how to construct one...It looks pretty simple but like many "simple looking things" it can turn out to be difficult. What and where the measurements need to be taken and the basically the basic construction...etc...
    Your input...
    08-14-2003, 01:47 AM
  • laughingcrow
    Deerskin Strap Dress
    by laughingcrow
    Has anyone seen a traditional two deerskin strap dress worn at any pow wows? This style of dress was common among the Cree, Ojibwe and Metis people of the Great Lakes in the past but sadly, I have never seen a contemporary version of one worn in the circle. I have heard of people wearing a cloth strap...
    01-06-2013, 07:49 PM
  • Suzizila
    two piece dresses
    by Suzizila
    Hi everyone!

I was just going through some old threads today about jingle dress patterns...a one piece made from an extended men's ribbon shirt pattern with under skirt attached....and checked out the Little Crow Trading Post site....their site showed a jingle dress that was a two piece...
    01-09-2012, 02:41 PM
  • Jibbyâ„¢
    Jibz Vent...
    by Jibbyâ„¢
    Does anyone actually go through the proper channels anymore to be a Jingle dancer???:Yell Or do girls just one day decide that they are going to make themselves a dress and start dancing?

This irriatates me on a next level, because this dress originate's from my tribe. I am OJIBWE and...
    11-13-2003, 09:00 AM
  • RCountry
    Cheyenne Wedding Dress
    by RCountry
    Were looking for a Cheyenne Wedding Dress ,You can get hold of me at [email protected]
    06-04-2006, 01:35 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X