Dancin Tips 4 Beginners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Waabi-binesi
    Traditional Anishinaabe Dances
    by Waabi-binesi
    Okay, here's the deal. I want to start dancing next year and I have a problem. First off I want to make this very clear that this is not a criticism of anyone. This is just my personal desire to honour my Ojibway heritage.

I am a full blooded Ojibway from the Saugeen First Nation and...
    09-06-2006, 12:07 AM
  • CHEROKEE-N-PROUD
    help me please
    by CHEROKEE-N-PROUD
    I am just begining to start the process of fancy dancing.I am 14 years old and I love fancy shawl dancing. I am creating my shawl designs , but I don't know where to start.
    I also love the dance but don't know where to start there either . I have been to numerous pow-wows and watched so many...
    01-17-2007, 05:03 PM
  • greg
    Grass Dance!
    by greg
    I am a 15 year old who was asked if I would like to learn the Grass Dance. I said yes of course! But now because of hip problems I cant until next summer, that leaves lots of time for my regalia. I have a pattern, but im not sure what to wear under, what kind of pants should i wear? should I wear something...
    06-30-2003, 11:30 PM
  • wolfprincess
    Need help with buck skin information
    by wolfprincess
    Help! I'm very amature about the ladies buck skin dancing and I need to know all I can about it.I know to do is to learn but I don't want to make a fool of myself or be disrespectful.I have all my regalia made, but its the meaning and the dance itself that i really need to know.Anyone that is involved...
    10-11-2005, 03:46 PM
  • StandsTallWoman
    I need help (on making a fancy regalia).
    by StandsTallWoman
    Hello, I am a fancy shawl dancer; I just started in the beginning of October. I would like to to know how to make a fancy shawl regalia; I have no resources at all and I need some guidance from. What type of fabrics do I need? What type of shawl fringes should I get from Crazy Crow? I want applique...
    03-23-2005, 03:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X