Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shawl fringe

Hello,
    I`ve got a question concerning a certain type of shawl fringe. It has this really shiny, almost sparkling/ metallic effect, does anybody know what that is?

The only metallic/shiny fringe I've seen is flat fringe.
    Sometimes dreams are wiser than waking.
    -Black Elk

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sophisticated_lady
      shawl
      by sophisticated_lady
      Hello,
      I`ve got a question concerning a certain type of shawl fringe. It has this really shiny, almost sparkling/ metallic effect, does anybody know what that is?
      03-06-2005, 01:50 PM
    • NCheyGirl21
      shawls
      by NCheyGirl21
      No this isn't a question from me, lol. I'm just seeing what everybody thinks about this. Do you prefer ribbon fringe or shawl fringe on your shawls? Do you do all 4 sides or just 2 sides?

I've only done 2 sides on my shawls but I have one shawl that is ribbon fringe and then another shawl...
      09-12-2007, 09:42 AM
    • westcoastnativelady
      Lady's Chainette Fringe Shawl
      by westcoastnativelady
      You have a shawl made with the chainette fringe. The fringe probably came from a spool and ya had to cut the string into the length you want to make the fringe length you want. Ok. You have the body of the shawl hemmed up. Now you are ready to attach the chainette fringe string to the shawl body material....
      10-20-2004, 02:16 PM
    • sophisticated_lady
      shawl fringe
      by sophisticated_lady
      Hello,
      03-06-2005, 01:51 PM
    • shinningeyes2003
      knotting the fringe
      by shinningeyes2003
      What is the right way to knot the fringe on a dance shawl?
      06-27-2006, 01:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X