How do u make a T-dress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mato Winyan
    Sewing....... need answers .... dang it!! *lol* (pleeeease)
    by Mato Winyan
    I usually don't do this but not getting any response in jingle and need some answers now....

Sewing questions.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok..... a couple quick questions. First off..... I need this done...
    07-28-2006, 02:05 PM
  • short apache girl
    t-cloth dress?
    by short apache girl
    Hello i have not been the powwow circle in awhile due to personal issues. All of my regalias and etc. were taken from me from my x husband. So it has been almost 8 to 9 yrs i haven't danced. I am adopted comanche and i am about 25% apache. not like it matter of the percentage. just info. lol. My adopted...
    11-14-2010, 01:49 AM
  • dancingwater
    Dress ideas - Modifying Pattern
    by dancingwater
    Ok, I have alot of questions and I hope maybe someone can help me, since I am not the best seamstress out there. This is my first attempt at a jingle dress.

I have the Jingle dress pattern from Crazy Crow. As I have can count on one finger how many Jingle dresses I've seen at powwows...
    09-24-2002, 12:58 PM
  • Osage_jingle
    Pattern Help
    by Osage_jingle
    I got the pattern for jingle dress at crazy crow and it gave me a series of patterns do you need to use all of them?
    i know the sleeves and the underdress i need to use. there is the pullover and the aprons, do i need to use them too? im not looking to make a flap dress or a stove pipe dress,...
    08-29-2007, 11:11 AM
  • cherokeemom06
    Buckskin designs
    by cherokeemom06
    I have a couple of cloth dresses and have finally decided to put the time, effort and money into my first buckskin dress. I tried to buy one (don't yell at me, I have two small kids and finding time to cut all that fringe was a bit daunting! ) but everytime I almost made a deal with someone,...
    12-14-2007, 12:37 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X