Welcome our new moderator!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome our new moderator!!

I would like for you all to welcome our new moderator NDN Kidz! :clap: :Thumbs
    She is going to be a real asset to our forum! (so please be nice so we won't chase her off!!) :Tongue

So WELCOME Kidz... how bout introduceing yourself..:Angel2
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

heyyyyyyy everyone, thanks so much for having me as a moderator. I look forward to anyway that i may be able to help. thanks for all the nice things you said Mato...:D
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

welcome

Hope you enjoy it. I had a good time doing it until work became to demanding. One more year and I can retire and move west of the Mississippi. YAHOO.

Comment

hey at least you're moderating a easy post, not to many spit fights in here.

so where was your last PW and tell us all about yourself
        Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

Well Anitsi, I have three children 19, 17, and 15 have been married to a wonderful man for 20 years, we go to powow's in illinois, missouri, kansas, oklahoma and midwest mainly. I have been dancing for at least 30 years. :) my children have all been dancing since before they could walk on there own. I look forward to helping anyway I can and I am thinking of some good threads to start. feel free to pm me anytime.:D

Comment

:)

welcome NDNkidz!!!!!!!!!1:blow: :dancer: :mrcool:
            "You know, sometimes it's a good day to die, and sometimes it's a good day to dance."

Comment

CONGRATS NDNKidz on ya new "post"

look forward to seeing you around these parts... like someone else said- its pretty tame in here... not too many fights lol

:) best of luck!
              *~*Neener-Neener*~*
              ++++++++++++*++++++++++++

"Yeah Sure... It's All Fun And Games Until They Open Your Trunk..." Quote From My Fave Bumper Sticker On My Car

Comment

ndnkidz -

so how do you stay in shape for dancing that long(30 yrs)?

i guess i'm consider a new comer since only be dancing 12 yrs, would love to dance 30 yrs.
                Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

Well lets see, I try to go to alot of powwow's, I do alot of walking in my job and doing things with my kids, (teenagers keep you young at heart). When I hear the singing start my feet just move...:)

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!.....AND WHAT TRIBE ARE YOU NDNKIDZ?

GOOD LUCK!
                    If I was told I had one hour to live, I'd spend it choking a whiteman~Miles Davis-jazz musician

Comment

HAT OFF TO YA NDNKIDZ!!!

HOO-WEEEEEEE!! :clap: :39:
                      Never squat naked in spurs

Comment

:) :) :) WELCOME!!!! Have fun, we are a pretty tame bunch, compared to some other threads. Looking forward to working with ya! :) :) Cats

Comment

I just want to let everyone know how welcome you have made me feel. :) And I enjoy reading and adding to the threads. Lets have a great new year in the cloth room :D

Comment

:Wave NDNKIDZ!! Great to have you as moderator. What are the "fringe" benefits...LOL! Well, looking ahead to a great 2003! :)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X