Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocking

Merry Christmas Ladies!!

What do you hope to get in your stocking this year?

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

I also wish everyone a very merry christmas. In my stocking this year I will receive a new engine for my car...:( Man I hope its big enough..:D :Chatter :p
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

:Naughty I want that special someone with a little red bow!!!!!!!:Naughty I hope Santa knows who that special someone is!!!!! :sweat:
      :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

dang dwnsouthndn - that's what i wanted too - but you must have got him for xmas cause i surely didn't
        Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

IN MY STOCKING I GOT..... a new book called "Boss of Bosses" about Paul Castellano... its goot so far... and i also got a gift certif to get my nails done! waahoo! cant wait to use it before i go home for a visit!!

:)
          *~*Neener-Neener*~*
          ++++++++++++*++++++++++++

"Yeah Sure... It's All Fun And Games Until They Open Your Trunk..." Quote From My Fave Bumper Sticker On My Car

Comment

Shoot, I do the stockings at my house, so I guess I get the leftovers from everyone elses! ;) My big wish would be that my dry wallers would finally be done, wonder if that would fit into a stocking! Hope that ya'll had a good christmas and will have a happy and healthy new year.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X