Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to the Gathering of Nations Pow Wow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Gathering of Nations Pow Wow?

Kind of excited...going to the Gathering Of Nations Pow Wow, this time to dance. So Iundefined'm a little nervious! But very excited! Hope to see to see you all there...and if dancing i will be praying for you.

Originally posted by dancingbear_2
    Kind of excited...going to the Gathering Of Nations Pow Wow, this time to dance. So Iundefined'm a little nervious! But very excited! Hope to see to see you all there...and if dancing i will be praying for you.

Hey dancin',

Do you cloth dance in Mik'maq cloths?
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

i am not going but we did raise enough money to send our Royalty
      A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Pray that we don't fall down those mad steep stairs in the Pit...My goodness they are deadly! If you've never been there before, BEWARE.

On a plus note, though, it is phenomenal exercise for your heart and legs!
        "Talk Is Fine- If You Got The Time, But I Ain't Got No Time To Spare...."

Comment

About 2 Weeks Left!!!

Only a little over 2 weeks til the Gathering. I am getting pretty excited! I went last year, but I was too busy to get to watch most of the pow wow. This year, Im actually getting the chance to soak it all in. Who all else is going besides me and dancingbear_2?

Comment

how soon in advance do you need to register to dance at gathering of n. i want to have my tiny tot dance is it to late this year? i didnt see any info on the site for dancers.

Comment

ME!!!!! BT's finally goin!!

Comment

Registration

Do we pre-register for this or can we do it there? I hear we can regristor there, so...whats the deal? Good luck again to everyone! Dancingbear_2

Comment

I don't know if you can pre-registar. Did you check out the website?

Comment

Congradulations (Winners!)

I Did Not Make It To The Gon...the Day Before My Flight, I Received A Call I Had Lost A Close Friend. I See That There Was No Decision Here To Make.
                    Next Year...Maybe!

I Herd It Was Great! "everybody Had A Great Time!"

Thinking Of Another Pow-wow

Comment

nope no pre-registration we had to wait in that long line. it was a good thing we got there early.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X