How's it going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's it going?

Anyone finished any of their projects for this coming season yet? dresses, beadwork, fans, shawls etc. etc.

post some pics if you got them.
    Well will wonders never cease.....

Re: How's it going?

Originally posted by anitsi
    Anyone finished any of their projects for this coming season yet? dresses, beadwork, fans, shawls etc. etc.

post some pics if you got them.
    not even close! looks like ill be wearing my friends mom's again :(
    Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

post some of your stuff. you are one talented lady! would like to see what you made. :D
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Slowly but surely, I'm gettin' there!!
        "I'm so fresh and you so not..." ~ Dvera

Comment

Just finished a t-dress and sent it to San Antonio, got another one on the machine as we speak. Gotta be there by Saturday.
          After that, 2 dresses for incoming Otoe Princess, ribbonwork for my neice - Sandy T., Leggins for 1 straight dancer, 2 pair for my son - a tradish dancer, shirts for my husband, son and friend. Plus trying to get some stuff ready for San Antonio - want to set up a booth.

Other than that - lots of time on by hands. Wish I could post pictures, but we are "technology challenged" - no digital camera or scanner. If you want pictures - I will be happy to snail mail until I can afford more computer stuff.

PM me if interested. Later - girls!!!

Comment

I'd like to see it... since it really wouldn't be cost effictive to mail to everyone.. maybe you could mail a set to someone with a scanner then they could post them for you.. just a thought.:)
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Thought about it but that's about as far as I got. Trying to scrape up enough cash - left over from orders - to buy my own and deduct it as office expense. Still scrapin 'aybe in a month or so.....unless you are willing to help.

Comment

im so far behind cuz ive been very sick these past months, that tigger is gonna help me :)
                Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

I'm still working on the beadwork to go with a dress a friend helped me out with last year. So far I have my belt bag set, hair ties, necklace, and dance purse completed. All I have left to do are the leggings and moccs. It looks like I'll be wearing the ol' hightops for a while longer.

Comment

AHHHHhhhhh!

I'm in a traditional clothing class and I gotta make a cloth dress...but i'm stuck...dunno where or how to begin...:Cry
                    ~*~OTOE GURL~*~

Comment

Just made new hairbarrettes for my daughter. 3 sets. my fingers hurt.. hehehehe have a couple of dresses on the machine, and needing a couple of new shawls, lots to do and not enough hours in a day...:Chatter sounds like everyone is working hard for the season.:)
                      "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

i have finished most of my beadwork except my mocs and leggins...i have to make 4 dresses by may and finish the app work on my 3 shawls and finish the fringe 2!! I am going nutz doing this stuff!....I CAN SEE IS BEADS EVERYWHERE!:Eyepopper

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X