gussets question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gussets question

If you are working on an A-line dress, and happen to be a little ... er.... well endowed , can you add give across the bust by adding large square gussets under the arms?:p

probably.....? Not much help eh? Well my mom said that it is possible to add a block under the arm, just like you said!
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
    SOUTHERN STYOZ
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

why square? id make triangular... depending on how much u needed...hope this helps...
      Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Cuz I know how to add a square gusset but Ive never done a triangular one before :D

I did it this morning and it did give more across the front so it worked out :) Only problem being that I only have enough fabric for a mid-calf sleevless, so the sleeves are out of the same print but in a dif color, and the leggings too. Its ... interesting looking, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TRose
          Cuz I know how to add a square gusset but Ive never done a triangular one before :D

I did it this morning and it did give more across the front so it worked out :) Only problem being that I only have enough fabric for a mid-calf sleevless, so the sleeves are out of the same print but in a dif color, and the leggings too. Its ... interesting looking, thats for sure.
          hehe...glad it turned out good.:)
          Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X