shawls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• wyo_rose
    Fringe length
    by wyo_rose
    Hello y'all. I'm new to the boards, and have been dying to ask about shawl fringe length. I used to always go with the standard chainette length of 14", but have been noticing everyones fringes getting longer and longer. Some girls' fringe even touches the ground.

The last shawl...
    06-25-2002, 06:20 PM
  • billsash
    2 Shawl Questions - Flat Shawl Fringe & Ribbon Colors??
    by billsash
    I am working up some shawls for an upcoming Pow wow. I've searched and searched for answers for these two questions:

1. How do you use the Flat Shawl Fringe?? Is it sewn (sewing machine) on like ribbon or individually needled in with a fringing needle like the shawl fringe?? I would...
    04-27-2012, 09:54 AM
  • sophisticated_lady
    shawl fringe
    by sophisticated_lady
    Hello,
    I`ve got a question concerning a certain type of shawl fringe. It has this really shiny, almost sparkling/ metallic effect, does anybody know what that is?
    03-06-2005, 01:51 PM
  • charlie
    ribbon shawl
    by charlie
    I'm making a new dress. It will be bright blue with red and yellow sunburst on it. I'm also making a new shawl. it will be white with the same color sunburst on it. I was thinking of putting red, blue, and yellow ribbon for fringing. but will aribbon shawl look to fancy for a southern cloth dr...
    10-02-2001, 02:57 PM
  • red n black cutie
    Ribbon or Fringe
    by red n black cutie
    I was just wondering what everybody likes on their shawls. Chainette fringe or Ribbon. I like to see ribbon more in competitions. I used to be a chainette only girl.
    06-20-2005, 02:20 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X