To Start Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• KihewIskwew
    NewHere and Starting Over
    by KihewIskwew
    Hello.
    I am new to the boards here, I registered awhile ago and have been a lurker, LOL. It has been 12 years since I last danced and now that I have children they want to get started in the pow wow circle and they are the ones who are leading me back. I lost my father 8 years ago and it has...
    04-14-2007, 06:29 PM
  • Okwataga
    we're slowing down in here
    by Okwataga
    I know most would love to wear buckskin and they have thier own stuff to talk about
    I've noticed a slack in talking to each other in here
    why don't we start with intos - and go from there

I'm single mom, full time work with tribe(EBCI), have two sons, dance southern cloth,...
    05-10-2002, 03:02 PM
  • Thobias
    asking for permission, to participate in a powwow
    by Thobias
    Hi! im new to this forum
    A little about myself first,
    i am a swede ,i was born in sweden,
    and ever since i was a child, i have always been interested in native american culture and life,
    in 2004 i moved to Los Angeles, where my wife is born, we got married in 2006, and we...
    09-17-2007, 03:18 AM
  • Doll
    Formal introduction!
    by Doll
    Boozhoo niiiji-bimaadiziig!

I have been a member here for quite a while (joined a year or two ago but never posted/rarely visited) and just started posting a few weeks ago - I've been enjoying myself so far, I sort of skipped a formal introduction though so I thought I would do so.
    07-14-2013, 03:10 AM
  • Lakota Wiyan
    Going Broke For Powwow
    by Lakota Wiyan
    Recently, my family and I attended a powwow here in Rapid City, and just about went BROKE! Even the admission alone put us back over $100.00 for the weekend. Even my four year old, who slept most of the evening sessions, had to pay $9.75 for the weekend.

The concession stand in the...
    10-24-2006, 01:08 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X