"New' Old Style Cherokee Outfit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tawnee_P
    Second Hand Dance Regalia
    by Tawnee_P
    My 4 year old wants to dance fancy shawl, I was going to buy a second hand outfit but was told that you should not get a used outfit because it may have bad medicine, and should just have a new one made instead. Has anyone heard this before? is it true?? because she is still growing I wanted to just...
    03-10-2009, 01:55 AM
  • ReneeWCase
    I would like a dancing outfit for my 14 month old son.
    by ReneeWCase
    I would like a dancing outfit for my 14 month old son. I saw one for sale for an 18 month old, but it was $250. I can't really afford that and am wondering if anyone has any ideas for me. Perhaps I could make one out of suede fabric, but I don't actually know how.
    07-21-2007, 04:16 AM
  • scottlollar
    What components Make a Tradtional Outfit
    by scottlollar
    I'm talking about the actual pieces that make up your outfit. I was recently told that Northern Traditional Dancers were supposed to wear aprons that cover hip-to-hip. Now, I've been wearing a tradecloth apron for years that doesn't cover hip-to-hip. And I've had a few boys ask me pointers on dancing...
    04-06-2003, 01:45 PM
  • WhoMe
    Sell your outfit?
    by WhoMe
    Some outfits have been handed down from a family member. Others have been value beyond dollars because of personal reasons. Others like mine, have been specifically made for the dancer.

What would you do if a collector, museum or powwow dancer offered to buy your outfit?
    07-13-2008, 10:40 AM
  • sunsign
    nicest outfit?
    by sunsign
    Who's got the nicest outfit/s out there?
    01-06-2003, 08:16 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X