X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neling4
    Eskimo wannabe
    • Nov 2007

Thank you timmy tiger and Traditional Lady!

Comment

• Okwataga
      Senior Dancer
      • Oct 2000

congrats - hope he likes what he does as well!

best to you both!
      Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

• neling4
        Eskimo wannabe
        • Nov 2007

Thanks Okwataga!

He was a reference librarian for many years. His new job is as a library branch manager, or Branch Head. The job is pretty much the same, but he manages an entire library rather than just a department. He wanted to stay in library work, and he did, so that's good.

Comment

• Okwataga
          Senior Dancer
          • Oct 2000

well that is just great then

hope it's going well now
          Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tohani
            To Start Again
            by tohani
            Hi, I'm here because I know I need the support in battling to dance again for years now. I'm 33 years old and I have always been taught the old ways, our values and being a strong native woman. I have the tools, the resources, the passion but I need a boost here. I was brought up in the pow-wow circle...
            03-25-2008, 02:28 PM
          • WhoMe
            Loosing time
            by WhoMe
            As powwow season winds down we can begin to reflect on our year of powwowing.

Last week, I went to a powwow in California. Part of this trip was by air and the other part was on the powwow highway. My driving shift was in the middle of the night, both coming and going between the hours...
            10-09-2007, 03:59 PM
          • Jozi
            My Red Earth Powwow 2012 experience.
            by Jozi
            Red Earth Powwow 2012

This year, my family decided to make a list of a powwows we had never attended and Red Earth made the cut. THUNDER had nothing to do with it of course...ahem!

Oklahoma City is a beautiful city, this writer had only been there once before, many years...
            06-14-2012, 10:48 AM
          • WocusWoman
            1st Regalia making Injury in my life!
            by WocusWoman
            So, the threads on this website have become a bit on the bland side. I have nothing new to talk about, but to relay the condition I was recently diagnosed with. Five weeks ago, I finished my daughter's 1st Jingle dress. I was so proud and happy to see it done; and when she had her "coming out"...
            09-22-2006, 01:13 PM
          • MarthaFlysWithEagles
            Alllergies.....
            by MarthaFlysWithEagles
            Anyone ever have problems with allergies?? Man, I cut the grass yesterday (I admit- first time in like 2 months) and well last night I was awake cause I couldn't breathe... I just took some claritin...but it isnt doing to good....I keep sneezing and everything...I went to the DMV today, they took my...
            08-22-2003, 08:43 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X