elk tooth dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• oneidagurl
    red jingle dress
    by oneidagurl
    I'm curious, I've heard from someone that jingle dresses are not supposed to be red. Unfortunately, it was not explained why. I don't have too many Ojibwe friends to ask... so i was just wondering...cuz I've seen a lot of red dresses at pow wows all the time and I really wanna make one for my nie...
    03-30-2004, 04:33 PM
  • glp
    Color of Blackfeet Dress?
    by glp
    Hi all, My daughter is asking if anyone can give us information on the colors a Blackfeet dress would be. Thanks:Angel2
    05-28-2002, 11:41 PM
  • Haliwa Indian Gal
    Is it Allowed!
    by Haliwa Indian Gal
    Hey Jingle Dancers,
    If I see a Jingle Dress I really like that is for sale on the internet,but doesn't look quite like I want it or not the perfect fit,and I print it out and get- say my aunt-to make it using the same concept and style but adding on and a different...
    01-07-2002, 08:54 PM
  • billyjoejimbob
    Penny Dresses
    by billyjoejimbob
    Anybody know where I can find info on penny dresses? photos, history. construction tips? Is it just a regular wool dress with pennies on it? I promised my girlfriend 2 years ago I would make her one. She is nowmy fiance and I NEED to make it now.

She really wanted a dentalium dress but...
    11-17-2003, 11:24 AM
  • short apache girl
    t-cloth dress?
    by short apache girl
    Hello i have not been the powwow circle in awhile due to personal issues. All of my regalias and etc. were taken from me from my x husband. So it has been almost 8 to 9 yrs i haven't danced. I am adopted comanche and i am about 25% apache. not like it matter of the percentage. just info. lol. My adopted...
    11-14-2010, 01:49 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X