Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-layer woolen material

Greetings everyone!
    I was wondering were I would be abel to locate the 7 layer woolen cloth for a great price. I have seen many places where they range from $100.00 per yard to $60.00 per yeard. Does anyone know of any other location where I can locate it any cheaper? If so just let me know. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I'm searching for some PINK material. Please let me know of any cheaper resources you may have. As of the moment I have my mind set on purchasing 10 yards for a give away!
    Thank you very much!:)
    Miss. Silly
    :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

are you talking about American Broadcloth? It has a seven band selvedge?
    If so, and you found it for $60 a yard, that is a great price. I get mine for $65 a yard. However, if you are wanting to buy 10 yards of pink broadcloth, you may want to contact American Broadcloth directly. 10 yards of cloth come on one bolt, and one bolt of cloth is $435 if i remember correctly. I bought a bolt of black last year. Anyways, their website is http://xensei.com/users/amerbroad/

hope this helps.

Comment

Just wondering.. did you get your cloth for the give away? How'd it go?
      "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X