No announcement yet.

Are cloth dancers boring or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I might be short but I can fancy shawl spin kick you !!

And anyway, I can dance cloth if I want. I never said I'b be any good but if my swish and sway gets the judges attention, then well whatever!!

I AM NOT SHORT!! I'm undertall!!
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

i guess mcdonalds is hiring then

have a fry with that shake

hahhhaha
      Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

McDonalds? Ha!

I think you mean Shake and Steak!!!

Back off ginmpy!! I'll swish and sway your way and just
        Ker-Pow!! You won't even see it coming!
        HAHAHAHAHHAhahahaha
        Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

This thread ain't boring now.

Comment

I'm sorry do you need a stool to get up higher so you can fancy shawl kick my butt????

or will vertigo kick in first?

or maybe that crown on your head is a little tooooo tight?

Comment

Stool? I don't need no stinkin' stool! I'll kick your bum knees out and just bring you down to my size!! HA
              As for my crown, you leave my beaded KFC bucket alone!!!
              Your just jealous 'cause you ain't got no beaded crown made from your McDonalds wrapper!:Tongue

Comment

dang if i wanted a beaded a crown i'd go to claire's to have one better than you!

i guess with your short legs i'd have to stand close just to give you a chance to swing and miss at my knees

besides princess star - who needs crowns, you just use them for height in line so you can come up to our shoulders.....

Comment

HA!!! I don't need to add height. I'm tall enough. Just because I'm not as tall as you or can stumble around like you doesn't mean squat!!!
                  I swear, CYSA she'll stumble around for 5 minutes flailing in every possible direction after tripping over nothing while walking on a flat floor with no obstacles in the way!!!
                  Oh yeah, wish I was tall anough to do that!

Dang it! Next time I spin by you at a pow-wow, I'm flinging my shawl fringe in your eye!

Comment

go ahead fling your shawl fringe, you might make my shoulders not my eyes

true about your tallness there - you make up for in chest size

how many sports bras does it take for fancystar to dance fancy shawl??

Comment

How many knee braces does it take for CYSA to compete?
                      None, you need to get her a butt brace to get her butt there in the first place!!!!
                      HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Comment

Girls, Girls! You are hilarious

Comment

wait a minute

Okay, now....don't make fun of knee braces!!!LOL I have to wear them too. ha ha
                          What about a girdle or tight spandex as part of your regalia? LOL a necessity to me anyways. Oh yeah...I remember the days when I could just put my regalia on without the aforementioned unders and icy hot, knee braces and the correct amount of advil to get me through the pow wow. Yep, those were the days.
                          So, when you see the cloth dancers out there looking smooth, you just never know what rituals took place before the beads, rhinestones, etc. were put on for that final effect. LOL

Comment

Hey, you all come to TN if you want to see some jerry-springer goes-to-the-pow-wow sh*t. I swear, it's like people here are all crazy or something.
                            And there's not that many good dancers here to begin with. Not that I have any room to talk. the last time I danced it was girl's junior fancy shawl out in NV. And all I've ever done was fancy shawl and Grassdance. I refuse to dance out here, except mebbe in intertribals, and I just wrap myself in a shawl (I will not wear an Outfit just to do intertribal, I think it's silly) and shuffle around the circle like the cripple I am.

I'm glad that this Cloth dancing forum is a bit more dignified, as I think that Traditional ladies should try and be somewhat dignified. Even tho it doesn't always happen.
                            Last edited by DeusExMachina; 11-17-2003, 03:06 AM.
                            Mad Scientists Union Local 42
                            Evil Geniuses For a Better Tomorrow

The secret of my succes is 30% natural talent, 10% inspiration, and the remaining 60% is just the fact that I am nucking futs.

Comment

you ever notice that people have many different sides to them?

like for instance someone on here could be the biggest pot stirerer

but at a pow wow, be very quite and "shy"

but at work and home they have a big mouth - or some would say such a "b****" cause they are just blunt and to the point.(most people cannot handle that)

anyone know anyone like this?

Comment

Hey, I represent that remark! I mean resent that remark!!!

Another thing, have you ever notice that those that say," Oh her outfit looks nice! I need I really nice outfit. Hey can you make me one? "
                                and when you reply," Yeah, how about like this or like this?"
                                They say," No that's too fancy, i'll just stick with my plain ole beadwork". ( sniff,sniff)

Boy do those people drive me crazy!!

Or the poeple who can remember the first pow-wow in creationthey are so old!

You're so old you were headlady at the frist pow-wow ever held! EVER HELD!!
                                lol:lol2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X