No announcement yet.

Are cloth dancers boring or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just cause you like fancy and or ornate designs and rhinestones does not mean the rest of us need/ or feel we must apply this to our gear..

yes it looks great elsewhere, but some of us just like simple/ plain designs!
    Well will wonders never cease.....

Comment

Yes you are simple minded, I mean simple designed!

Ha hah hahahaha
      Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

Is this something personal that you two would like to take up elsewhere? Are either of you even cloth dancers? I got confused somewhere along this thread, I know I am not the brightest bulb on the tree, but still..........LOL

Comment

hey i've always been a southern cloth dancer

i just like picking on fancystar - well b/c she likes the fancy very ornate designs and it kills her when i tell her to do something just kind of plain and simple.......

plus we argue about dinner anyway, so this arguement is nothing new -
          just like everything else two sides to an issue

Comment

Yeah, like bum knee said. I like very pretty designs and she is plain.
            Plus there is two sides two every thing ans as shown here each side believes it is right. Except, this time I KNOW i'm right!

But this typical aruguement is the kind that may come up about cloth dancers.

Besides, we don't want anyone to be bored!
            Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

so you are saying cloth dancers are boring!!!!!!

i take offense to that

well maybe we're a bit more boring than you

drama queen of the south

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X