Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okwataga
    replied
    so you are saying cloth dancers are boring!!!!!!

i take offense to that

well maybe we're a bit more boring than you

drama queen of the south

Leave a comment:

• FancyStar
    replied
    Yeah, like bum knee said. I like very pretty designs and she is plain.
    Plus there is two sides two every thing ans as shown here each side believes it is right. Except, this time I KNOW i'm right!

But this typical aruguement is the kind that may come up about cloth dancers.

Besides, we don't want anyone to be bored!

Leave a comment:

• Okwataga
    replied
    hey i've always been a southern cloth dancer

i just like picking on fancystar - well b/c she likes the fancy very ornate designs and it kills her when i tell her to do something just kind of plain and simple.......

plus we argue about dinner anyway, so this arguement is nothing new -
    just like everything else two sides to an issue

Leave a comment:

• goose
    replied
    Is this something personal that you two would like to take up elsewhere? Are either of you even cloth dancers? I got confused somewhere along this thread, I know I am not the brightest bulb on the tree, but still..........LOL

Leave a comment:

• FancyStar
    replied
    Yes you are simple minded, I mean simple designed!

Ha hah hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Okwataga
    replied
    just cause you like fancy and or ornate designs and rhinestones does not mean the rest of us need/ or feel we must apply this to our gear..

yes it looks great elsewhere, but some of us just like simple/ plain designs!

Leave a comment:

• FancyStar
    replied
    Hey, I represent that remark! I mean resent that remark!!!

Another thing, have you ever notice that those that say," Oh her outfit looks nice! I need I really nice outfit. Hey can you make me one? "
    and when you reply," Yeah, how about like this or like this?"
    They say," No that's too fancy, i'll just stick with my plain ole beadwork". ( sniff,sniff)

Boy do those people drive me crazy!!

Or the poeple who can remember the first pow-wow in creationthey are so old!

You're so old you were headlady at the frist pow-wow ever held! EVER HELD!!
    lol:lol2:

Leave a comment:

• Okwataga
    replied
    you ever notice that people have many different sides to them?

like for instance someone on here could be the biggest pot stirerer

but at a pow wow, be very quite and "shy"

but at work and home they have a big mouth - or some would say such a "b****" cause they are just blunt and to the point.(most people cannot handle that)

anyone know anyone like this?

Leave a comment:

• DeusExMachina
    replied
    Hey, you all come to TN if you want to see some jerry-springer goes-to-the-pow-wow sh*t. I swear, it's like people here are all crazy or something.
    And there's not that many good dancers here to begin with. Not that I have any room to talk. the last time I danced it was girl's junior fancy shawl out in NV. And all I've ever done was fancy shawl and Grassdance. I refuse to dance out here, except mebbe in intertribals, and I just wrap myself in a shawl (I will not wear an Outfit just to do intertribal, I think it's silly) and shuffle around the circle like the cripple I am.

I'm glad that this Cloth dancing forum is a bit more dignified, as I think that Traditional ladies should try and be somewhat dignified. Even tho it doesn't always happen.
    Last edited by DeusExMachina; 11-17-2003, 03:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• goose
    replied
    wait a minute

Okay, now....don't make fun of knee braces!!!LOL I have to wear them too. ha ha
    What about a girdle or tight spandex as part of your regalia? LOL a necessity to me anyways. Oh yeah...I remember the days when I could just put my regalia on without the aforementioned unders and icy hot, knee braces and the correct amount of advil to get me through the pow wow. Yep, those were the days.
    So, when you see the cloth dancers out there looking smooth, you just never know what rituals took place before the beads, rhinestones, etc. were put on for that final effect. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Teh Hunga
    replied
    Girls, Girls! You are hilarious

Leave a comment:

• FancyStar
    replied
    How many knee braces does it take for CYSA to compete?
    None, you need to get her a butt brace to get her butt there in the first place!!!!
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• Okwataga
    replied
    go ahead fling your shawl fringe, you might make my shoulders not my eyes

true about your tallness there - you make up for in chest size

how many sports bras does it take for fancystar to dance fancy shawl??

Leave a comment:

• FancyStar
    replied
    HA!!! I don't need to add height. I'm tall enough. Just because I'm not as tall as you or can stumble around like you doesn't mean squat!!!
    I swear, CYSA she'll stumble around for 5 minutes flailing in every possible direction after tripping over nothing while walking on a flat floor with no obstacles in the way!!!
    Oh yeah, wish I was tall anough to do that!

Dang it! Next time I spin by you at a pow-wow, I'm flinging my shawl fringe in your eye!

Leave a comment:

• Okwataga
    replied
    dang if i wanted a beaded a crown i'd go to claire's to have one better than you!

i guess with your short legs i'd have to stand close just to give you a chance to swing and miss at my knees

besides princess star - who needs crowns, you just use them for height in line so you can come up to our shoulders.....

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X