do u have to be a princess or have been a princess to wear a beaded crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do u have to be a princess or have been a princess to wear a beaded crown

ok i was just wondering i want to wear a beaded crown with my dress but ive not been a princess and so is it ok if i wear a crown my mom doesnt know and i dont want to ask my cousin cause i dont know when i ask her about stuff she thinks im a nerd and she treats me like i dont know anything so if someone could please tell me i t would be much appriciated thanks :) :)

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

some one answer my question pwes lol:Cry :Cry :Cry

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling

Comment

Pretty much anything goes these days;) I say go for it. Then again yu might want to ask someone from your nation, as they might have more input that I can offer. PS I have one for sale on Ebay...

Comment

I would recommend asking your nation and tribe.. as well as the powwows you go to.. some have different rules.. so as not to insult anyone or catch slack, it never hurts to ask ;)
        Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
        I'm still part red man deep inside!~
        <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

ok thaks you guys ill do that :)

Comment

If you do a search, there was already a thread on this... it was called "who wears the crown?" or something like that.

You might want to read that one. :)

Comment

yep may as well wear one...so you can be a princess, not a fire fighter. LOL
              yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

crown

Just somethig to think about. You are down here in Oklahoma.. For 50 years. only a tribal princess wore a crown.. now it IS changing..Heck there didn't used to be princesess... that has been added. So it is up to you, BUT You know what life is like down here, be prepared for people to TALK... just like on this board somebody says yes; somebody says no...
                My bark is worse than my bite

Comment

from my experince and i am currently a princess and have been in the past depending upon what tribal dress you wear it may not be the norm to wear a beaded crown at all, while others it may. Being a princess currently it doesn't offend me at all to see someone in a beautiful crown that i'm sure they work hard on in. My saying is if you research it by asking your elders and especially if you make it you have earned the right to wear it, no matter if you've been a princess before or not.
                  Kogee K

Comment

haha hey kogee im dumb i could have just asked u lol i forgot u joined here on pws.com or i could have just called u im so dumb lol see i was going to ask my cousin tillie but shes all ummmm mean lol anywayz k :) thanks everyone

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X