Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been told that some of you have questioned why I left. It was not a spur of the moment decision. I use the computer at work. They have given me projects that take up a great deal of time to research. I did not feel that it was fair to just up and leave. Once Paul found a partner for me, it was just time til she got familiar with it until I would leave. Nothing stops me from posting in any area. You will still see me in here. Paul once I get settled in OK and find out my schedule, I may ask to come back.

Hate to lose you partner..... I had no idea you would be leaving. If I had of known I may not have agreed to do this so fast....LOL. :p

Anyway, hope to still see you around here.
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Like I said, it doesn't stop me from posting in here. If you want something special just pm me and I will help.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X