Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are soooooooo boring!!

Geez, we are really a slow thread huh? LOL
    I for one have done nothing exciting to report about except go to school, work and basketball tournament. It will show when i try to dance at GON and have nothing new. ha ha
    I am getting ready for Red Earth with some new stuff, but even that seems a lifetime away.
    So, anything new anywheres? I have to admit I am boring my own self. Do the same things, been with the same man(married 20 years this july)ha ha, haven't went out on a tear in a looooong while, my kids are being boring too. I definitely need some drama to make me laugh. My mom is living more exciting than me...she went to Denver and is at Indio right now. What's more, she won at denver! LOL I went to a local pow wow last night and got the gate, big time. I am getting too old, but then there were alot of other good dancers out last night and they got the same gate. Young girls coming out of teens and they are excellent dancers. Smooooth, have no extra pounds from having babies, or years of relaxed relationships(putting on the pounds) and thier knees and lungs are in shape. ha ha It is going to be a fun summer!
    I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

sound like you need to invest in some "icy hot" for all the sore muscles you are going to have thoughout the summer!! :wounded1: :42:
    :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X