Prayers Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Please

For those of you who know Eva Duncan, her sister Susie Duncan Standlee was is a very serious car accident last weekend and is in ICU in Oklahoma City.

Please add Susie and her family to your prayers -- she's a beautiful young woman and mother of 3. (BTW - her mother and father are Pawnee and Chuck Duncan of Meeker, OK.)

BeadedPony
    Pony

I will definitely be thinking of them! Thanks for putting this on here!

Comment

my prayers go out to her and her family!! I pray she will be okay!
      :huddle: Learn to associate with the white man, learn his ways, get an education. With an education, you are his equal; without it, you are his victim. - Chief Plenty Coups, Crow

Comment

Any word on their condition?
        SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RainyDaze49
          Sage R. Walters, Rest in peace babygirl...
          by RainyDaze49
          A dear friend of mine, Sage Rayshell Walters, passed away suddenly February 5, 2007 due to a car accident. She was 24 and mother to 4 year old Aneesa Rain, daughter to Gertrude and Daniel Walters. She was very active amongst her community (Tohajiilee NM) and very supportive to her native youth. Sage...
          02-13-2007, 08:18 AM
        • Dine/Cree woman
          For my daughter crystal women
          by Dine/Cree woman
          This is a message for my daughter who was stolen by her cruel father to punish me for justbeing her mother. I struggled to raise her alone for 12 years. I just want her and anyone listening that I love her pray for her return every day of my life without her. my thoughts are always of her smile and...
          04-10-2007, 10:23 PM
        • Smokin' Ace
          My Grandma Mary Richardson Passed On...
          by Smokin' Ace
          My grandmother Mary Richardson passed on last Saturday.

Just got home from Hollister on Wednesday night after her services were over.

I wanted to post her obit and let you know that this woman was remarkable, and molded so much of who I am. She was the strongest, most...
          11-12-2004, 09:51 AM
        • Paul G
          Vince Beyl Hospitalized
          by Paul G
          Last week Vince Beyl was flown to Minneapolis in critical condition from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a faulty furnace. In the house with him wasColleen Jennings, Emma Jennings, and Christopher Crew.

Colleen Jennings passed away.

Vince, Emma and Christopher were placed...
          02-02-2010, 01:02 PM
        • veritasxl
          Flying the troops 2 the Sandbox
          by veritasxl
          This past week I had the privilege of flying troops from Fort Hood and a few Marines and Corpsmen to the sandox , it was a bittersweet honor. One highlight was meeting a Dine 'cousin', Lisa Cowboy from AZ. So here's a shout out to her, her husband and family, please keep her and all the troops in your...
          07-04-2008, 11:12 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X