a native in need of help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CHEROKEE-N-PROUD
    help me please
    by CHEROKEE-N-PROUD
    I am just begining to start the process of fancy dancing.I am 14 years old and I love fancy shawl dancing. I am creating my shawl designs , but I don't know where to start.
    I also love the dance but don't know where to start there either . I have been to numerous pow-wows and watched so many...
    01-17-2007, 06:03 PM
    i need help !!!!!
    by Guest
    Okay guys and gals i need you help i going to bulid my little sister a fancy shawl outfit but i have no clue were to start so i need all the help you can give me THANKS alot
    02-12-2003, 08:53 PM
  • Blackfoot_Beauty
    Fancy shawl and yoke
    by Blackfoot_Beauty
    I need help from all you fancy dancing Ladies. I decided that I am going to begin competing this summer and I have al my oufit but the shawl ad the yoke. I got a couple o questions. How do you make the yoke and what do ya use for the shingles, also are there any good instructional web sites!!!???...
    05-17-2001, 09:17 PM
  • StandsTallWoman
    I need help (on making a fancy regalia).
    by StandsTallWoman
    Hello, I am a fancy shawl dancer; I just started in the beginning of October. I would like to to know how to make a fancy shawl regalia; I have no resources at all and I need some guidance from. What type of fabrics do I need? What type of shawl fringes should I get from Crazy Crow? I want applique...
    03-23-2005, 04:46 PM
  • appleprincess
    Outfit pattern
    by appleprincess
    I am back for those of you who used to tease me when I used "Ahpi Shikopa". No, my name hasn't changed, but I decided that if you were going to tease me with "Autumn Apple Princess," I might as well use the name. No hard feelings to anyone anymore.

Anyway, for those...
    04-01-2003, 01:29 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X