Fringe length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• NCheyGirl21
    shawls
    by NCheyGirl21
    No this isn't a question from me, lol. I'm just seeing what everybody thinks about this. Do you prefer ribbon fringe or shawl fringe on your shawls? Do you do all 4 sides or just 2 sides?

I've only done 2 sides on my shawls but I have one shawl that is ribbon fringe and then another shawl...
    09-12-2007, 08:42 AM
  • Tawnee_P
    How Do You Apply Flat Chainette To Shawl?
    by Tawnee_P
    I've only used ribbon for shawls in the past but want to use flat chainette for my daughters shawl this time but not sure how to attach it to the shawl & should I just attach it at the bottom or up the sides also? For her shawls with ribbon fringe I fringed the bottom and sides. Any help would be...
    05-22-2010, 09:06 PM
  • billsash
    2 Shawl Questions - Flat Shawl Fringe & Ribbon Colors??
    by billsash
    I am working up some shawls for an upcoming Pow wow. I've searched and searched for answers for these two questions:

1. How do you use the Flat Shawl Fringe?? Is it sewn (sewing machine) on like ribbon or individually needled in with a fringing needle like the shawl fringe?? I would...
    04-27-2012, 08:54 AM
  • jingle genie
    shawl measurements
    by jingle genie
    What measurements do you use when making a shawl?

How big is the acutal shawl?
    How long is your fringe??
    01-28-2004, 12:04 PM
  • eaglevoice.net
    Folding vs Single Fringe
    by eaglevoice.net
    :Chatter I have a couple of questions regarding shawl fringe

1. Which looks better Fringe folded in half and sewn down with no liner on the inside of shawl or singe fringe side by side on both shawl and liner?

2. What is scalloped edging on a shawl?
    04-14-2002, 02:45 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X