X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out This "shawl"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2117270656

IS THIS A SHAWL OR A RUG??

This person is back at it, using false prentenses to sell **** on ebay!

Has anyone ever emailed the "person" about their crap?

This is a quote from the shawl site.
    ". I just hope that the pictures can help those who are interested in bidding. If anyone can tell us something from the pictures please email us at [ [email protected] ] .Please note we do not know much about the dance shawl only what the family has told us ,so please check it out for yourself "

They sure asre full of excuses for missrepresinting their stuff.

Comment

I have emailed them on countless number of times, and they don't do anything to make the listings accurate. Also they are selling some stuff that is "morally" wrong, such as a umbilical amulet.

Can anyone else email this dumbass and maybe get them to set the record straight about the listings on ebay? For one there are too many pictures, the items are not as described, and it is just plain crap!

We need to get this dumbass listing stuff properly!

NATIVE AMERICAN FRINGED POWWOW DANCE SHAWL
      Item # 2117270656

Are you sure this is a "real" pow wow shawl? it looks more like a decorated rug, there are much better examples of shawls on ebay, that are real. Also it would help if you only list pictures of the items you are selling, not a whole bunch of things in a group. I would also like you to stop selling "cultural offensive" items, such as the "umbilical amulet". That belongs back with the family, or the culture it came from. Also again, we would like you to list your items accurately, and not attempt to pawn them off as something they are not.

Please list your items accurately, and get rid of all the extra writing on how and when the stuff came to be. List only what is particular to the item you are sellling, we really dont care to hear about crown land, or how it came from someone's estate.

There are alot of native people out there that are really offended by what you are selling, weather it is out of ignorance, or just plain mallce, we won't know. So please do the right thing!

This is a copy of the email, that I sent that seller on ebay. What do you think?
      Last edited by ; 06-29-2002, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that surely looks like a rug to me...what the heck maybe its hes magic carpet....

these people are idiots.
        :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

Omg.. can you believe someone actually bid $52 for that? ...As far as Im concerned.."Aladdin called, he wants his rug back" aye...
          Hmm maybe I need that for this weekend. LOL :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

AND THE WINNER IS..........

Chief Walking Eagle!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No more walking for this chief...he's got a flying carpet!

Instead of telling God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is!

Comment

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X