Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingle or Fancy

Which one do you do?

If you dance jingle tell if you are tal or short same thing if you are dancing fancy.Reply!!!!!!!!!
    Jingle and Tall
    21.70%
    Jingle and Short
    23.58%
    Fancy and Tall
    25.47%
    Fancy and short
    29.25%
    Proud to Be an American Indian

Haliwa Saponi Indian Tribe#1

:( i am a short fancy shawl dncr, (5'1")
    have alwayz wished to be a little taller, so that wayz i wouldn't have to try as hard to kick as high :39: :sweat: <<or?? :Scared J/K
    ~;{(@**fancy_flutterby_dncr~tha' dncr formerly known as *DLBRIGHTEYES*~**@)};~

Comment

Why does it look as if there are more short jinglers and more tall fancy steppers? I'm a 5'4" shawl girl and I often feel dwarfed.:)

Comment

Well, I'm a tall fancy shawler. I'm switching to jingle soon though.
        TARHEEL BORN, TARHEEL BRED, WHEN I DIE I'LL BE TARHEEL DEAD!

MizzQaqimat's Space

Comment

i am a short fancy shawler. i always wished to be a tall fancy shawler like my idol lana king though!
          {excuse my typing, i am holding my little gilr with my other hand and typing with just one in peck style}
          Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

i dance jingle and im about 5'7"........hmm is that tall or short? lol
            ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

heck yeah 5'7 is tall....LOL
              Well, i'm 5'3 and a jingler...:D
              .o0~CLAY~0o.

Comment

lol well when ur b/f is like 6' tall you dont really feel as tall!! lol:D
                ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

what about 5'5 jingle??..lol
                  ~how u want that? tell me how u want that~baby how u wanna give it to me? a bad boy iz whut i need uh huh~

Comment

I'm a tall shawler... but the long legs come to your benifit with the high kickin' and steppin' *L*
                    How u gonna act like my shawl dont bling? How u gonna act like my fringe dont swing?

Comment

i'm a 5'10 jingle... I don't look that tall because of the space btwn the rows of cones, and my over skirt comes above my waist.... so it looks like i'm short...
                      Miigwetch

all's fair in love and pow wow.... see ya around

Comment

Yeeeah......right! Nim! :Eyepopper You would look really short standing next to me, girl. You'd be looking so short I'd be yelling

'hellooooo down there.....how is the view from down below!!!!"

*LOL*

yeah and then monkey's will fly out of my butt!!!!

Comment

I'm short so I have to kick higher. Poor short me. JK:bouncy: :bouncy:

Comment

I'm 5'5' so I dont know if I'm tall or short...lol or in between...I've been dancin' fancy for a while, and now I'm switching to jingle...Ya Long legs do come in handy for high kicking, BUT if you have shorter legs, then you get the better foot work, b/c it's harder to kick up!:D lol not saying the ladies with the long legs dont have good or great foot work...you know what I mean!! lol
                            Last edited by SiksikaChic; 10-29-2002, 02:23 PM.
                            oO~Its just like heaven here with you dear~oO
                            oO~I could never stay away without you near~oO
                            oO~But after all I love you, I do~oO
                            ~oOAngel baby, My Angel BabyoO~

Comment

i am a short jingle dress dancer...i am 5'2 between 5'5??...*L* i dont remember what my hight was...but i am a short young lady who dances jingle...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.