Fancy Shawl Outfits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy Shawl Outfits

Boozhoo. My name is Andrea. I just wanted to let the fancy shawl dancers out there know that I make and sell fancy shawl outfits. Some are with regular fringe and some aren't. I do not do beadwork, just fabric work but they do come out very beautiful. If you are intrerested, give me a buzz. My email address is [email protected].

Mii-gwetch
    ANdrea
    Miigwetch to all

help xP

Um, its been a while since my family has done anything! it feels like im losing the ways of the old...

im moving away for college this summer to San Jose, CA. and i just went to the Standford Powwow last weekend [if you were there you may have seen me, i was in the tree over looking the dance arena next to one of the guest drums]...

I took a good hard look at myself and i decited i would like to start participating in the dances like i used to when i was much younger.

the thing is. my mom doesn't really have any time to teach me on how to make my outfit. I was just woundering if there is someone that could help me.

im not quite sure on what i need to make a Fancy shawl outfit. i almost dont even know where to start except on how to make a shawl...

so my main questions is, what do i need, how much do i need, where to get it all, and about how much money it would cost.

thank you for your help!
    Lolotea~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X