Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Think Is Under Rated By The Judges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Think Is Under Rated By The Judges?

WHO DO YOU PEOPLES THINK IS UNDER RATED WHEN IT COMES TO A GREAT DANCER WHO ALWAYS SEEMS TO UNDER PLACE(?) BECAUSE OF ANOTHER DANCER WHO DIDN'T DO SO WELL BUT HAS PLACED ABOVE THEM BECAUSE OF HER NAME, AND NOT GREAT DANCING!!!

PERSONALLY I THINK "SHAWNA KAISWATUM" IS VERY UNDER RATED...AND UNDER JUDGED!
    Last edited by creeguy24; 10-07-2002, 05:38 PM.

Is this deja vu or another thread?
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

THIS IS A "NEW" THREAD BECAUSE THE OLD HAD A POLL WHICH DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH NAMES OF DANCERS ON IT!

Comment

i think that this goes for any category, and even drum groups.
        so yeah therez the big names out there, but then u gotta think.....they had to have become a "big name" somehow rite? so i figure you jus gotta go out there and dance ur behind off till you get urself noticed, and then make a name for yourself.......

either that or take the easy way out and uh marry into one of them big names.............AYE!! j/p
        ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X