Up and Coming Dancers or Those Ones who just started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up and Coming Dancers or Those Ones who just started

These younger dancers who eventually are good dancers. will they ever be good or just good enough to dance in front of smaller crowds.
    Like the Dancers from BC? will they ever geta chance to show their stuff to Championship Dancers???or will they ever be championship dancers?

Well in my eyes they are Championships dancers. My Sister Stacey Archie and my self Stephanie, Jolene Ross, and my mind is working right now. But all my friends know who they are. And there all good dancers just have to travel more. me and my sister are da bomb in BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    DA BOMB
    Well let me know what you think about seeing some of these gurls are Championship Dancers.... or do you have to go out of Canada or even BC to show people how good we are.
    Last edited by clrezchik_12; 12-09-2002, 02:52 PM.
    *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
    March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
    ***AIDS***
    Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Re: Up and Coming Dancers or Those Ones who just started

These younger dancers who eventually are good dancers. will they ever be good or just good enough to dance in front of smaller crowds.
    Like the Dancers from BC? will they ever geta chance to show their stuff to Championship Dancers???or will they ever be championship dancers?

Well in my eyes they are Championships dancers. My Sister Stacey Archie and my self Stephanie, Jolene Ross, and my mind is working right now. But all my friends know who they are. And there all good dancers just have to travel more. me and my sister are da bomb in BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    DA BOMB
    Well let me know what you think about seeing some of these gurls are Championship Dancers.... or do you have to go out of Canada or even BC to show people how good we are.
    *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
    March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
    ***AIDS***
    Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

I hear you on that, that is where the best powwows that I ever went to are located! And there are some kick *** dancers and drums! I will never forget the good times that I had down there, in the Alkali Lake area... :D

I hope to travel this summer, so please let me know if there are any powwows in BC, prefer traditional but who knows, maybe compete as well;)

Comment

Good grief. No comment

Last edited by Sweet Syilx; 12-02-2002, 04:07 AM.

Comment

my favourite pow wow in b.c is kamloopa man i love it well anyway i workin gon my dancing skills and my regalia and some day in the future i may compete and i think i could be a champion dancer just take s time and practice
          [FONT=Arial Black]FONT]

Comment

sweet syilx, just kill their fun why dont u...lol...
            ne way it is not all about being a championship dancer...every one of us dances because we love it and because people like to watch us. YOu dont always have to win to be a championship dancer...the girls that travel they beat each other then lose to each other all the time...that doesnt mean that they are better than everyone else out there...just that they are seen in more places. dont feel pressured to win cuz that takes all the fun out of dancing...speaking from experience here.
            ANd yes I think you are becoming a very good dancer...just keep practicing and dancing...be well...
            aLWAys KEep yOUr werds SOFT AN sweET, jUST iN cASE U HAFTA eat THEM...

Comment

my fav is kamloopa i love it there
              well NEwayz cyah buh bye

Comment

Originally posted by siksika_sunshine
                sweet syilx, just kill their fun why dont u...lol...
                ne way it is not all about being a championship dancer...every one of us dances because we love it and because people like to watch us. YOu dont always have to win to be a championship dancer...the girls that travel they beat each other then lose to each other all the time...that doesnt mean that they are better than everyone else out there...just that they are seen in more places. dont feel pressured to win cuz that takes all the fun out of dancing...speaking from experience here.
                ANd yes I think you are becoming a very good dancer...just keep practicing and dancing...be well...
                THANKS FO RTHE ADVICE I'LL DANCE FOR THE JOYOF DANCING
                [FONT=Arial Black]FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by blackfoothoney
                  my fav is kamloopa i love it there
                  well NEwayz cyah buh bye

YES KAMLOOPS IS THE BEST MAN ALL MY FAMILY IS THERE I LOVE KAMLOOPS SWIMMING IN THE RIVER CAMPING THERE AND LISTENING TO POWOW LATE FROM MY TENT WALKIN AROUND AND AROUND THE HARBOUR I USED TO LOVE SNAGGIN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER LOL LIKE CRAZY ANYWAYS YES IT IS MY FAVOURITE
                  [FONT=Arial Black]FONT]

Comment

It Sure Is I Loves It

Comment

I don't mean to toot my own horn but...*toot toot*

LOL

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by siksika_sunshine
                          YOu dont always have to win to be a championship dancer...the girls that travel they beat each other then lose to each other all the time...that doesnt mean that they are better than everyone else out there...just that they are seen in more places. dont feel pressured to win cuz that takes all the fun out of dancing...
                          That's good advice.

Comment

Toot Toot!!!

*LMAO*

Comment

whas everyone tootin for lol ok *toot toot

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.