new outfits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new outfits

I'm saving my outfits for several of my boyfriend's daughers. Last year, I had to repace an outfit TWICE because one of the grew soooo much! Hopefully I'll have time to do a little beadwork soon.

Get the pics up soon! :clap:
    snaf, snarf!

I'm going to make 2 regalias for one of my friends lil' girls. One is 9, she is a fancy shawl dancer. She follows everything I do, she's so cute. The other is 2, and she's jingle. I'm going to make hers a lil' big because she's growing fast! But she's beautiful. I have a pic of her in my gallery. It's good to pass your outfits down, it gives others a chance to get out there and show it...lol! That's why I give mine to my lil' sister most of the time. She kinda quit growing a lil' bit and she's smaller than me so now, I guess I'm just going to keep my stuff....;)
    My Grandma always said, "Take a person of each race, cut them open, we're all the same on the inside."

"This is me- this is who I am.
    Learn about me, live like me,
    before you try and judge me.
    I am me- that's who I'll be,
    like me or don't, love me or won't,
    I won't change for anyone.
    Respect me for me-
    I respect you for you,
    live your dreams,
    one day it may all come true!"

Comment

Az 4 me

Im jus busting tail on a new yoke. Gotta put the finishing touches on my shawl and all, cant wait for that moment when I put all of it on and strut around *Aye!*
      ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
      ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
      *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

I'm making my niece a new fancy set. Got all the beadwork done, just need a shawl and skirt. Now I gotta get my own stuff finished!! Gotta get those leggings done by March!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X