why do you think that............??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do you think that............??

Why do you think that the women's fancy dancers hardly ever get them wicked awesome fancy dance songs or them songs that are as fast as the mens........dont you think that the woman can do just as awesome as them men????
    :NoNo Cant win all the time

~ If I told you I loved you, would u hold me in your arms so tight, If I told you I loved you, Would you be mine, mine for ever ~

~ U may shoot me with your words, U may cut me with your eyes, U may kill me with your hatefulness, BUT STILL LIKE AIR I'LL RISE ~

I KNOW!!!

The Shuffles. Theyre pretty much sneak up songs for women fancy shawlers and I LOVE EM!!! They can never get me!! For reals, I can always hear it comin!!! LOL Ya gotta ask the MC to announce it to whatever drum group is next.
    :D
    ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
    ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
    *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

I love to jam out to those fast and furious Northern Songs!!!
      Why dance fancy if you can't show it off?
      Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

UH HUH!

DAMN STRAIGHT GURL!!! *high five* Aye!!!

Its like "Well then what the he** am I killin myself for 2 hours a night then huh?" LOL:Yell :p :Chatter
        *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

2 Hours a night?
          Damn, you go girl!
          I'm lucky if I get in 2 minutes a night!!

My little boy and girl think Mommy's playing a neat game and want mommy to hold them while she spins and kicks around!LOL

But hey, they go back to school next week so maybe I can get some workout dones!
          Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

LOL

Aaaw how cute! Hey that might be good 4 your conditioning!!! The extra weight!!!! LOL

Yeah I use to do barely 2 songs, but now I got the crunches goin, the arm conditioning and stretching and all that, then I reeeeeeaaally push it, dont know how many times Ive barfed or got all dizzy pushin it, but I sure am ALOT lighter on my feet and definently got more controll!!!:)
            *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X