different outfits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different outfits?

Just wondering, if there was a two or three day powwow, do you change your outfit/regalia everyday or just use the same one for the whole time?
    How u gonna act like my shawl dont bling? How u gonna act like my fringe dont swing?

If I can't change my beadwork, I will diffently change my shawl sets.
    Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

Okay, this isn't my catagory but I change my dress every session but since I have only one crown and beadwork set I use the same one. I am working on another beadwork set though.
      Last edited by southern_apache_girl; 02-06-2003, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Az 4 me.....

I realized since my new yolk is white, I need a black shawl so im making ANOTHER shawl and since that goes, I have to make a white skirt now. Yeah, Im definently gonna make prolly ANOTHER outfit, that way I can change them each day BUT I use all the same colors.
        ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
        ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
        *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

i use the same one every day but get a new one each year......

Comment

I usually switch.. Depends on how I feel that day/night

:Angel2

Comment

if ya got it...

I think if you have more than one outfit that is in good condition then YES switch !!
              i used to have one for every session but i grew out of them... Now i just need to get my sewing machine back from my sister so i can hook my shtuff up again
              Love the Dance...
              Feel the Drum

Comment

I wear a different outfit each day. I've got 3 beaded outfits and one that's all ribbonwork.

Comment

I love to sew. So my daughter has a new outfit for every session. mixing and matching apron and dress(she is southern cloth) has about 4 sets of different beadwork so it is kinda fun to see what will work with what. :D
                  "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Well, i am southern cloth dancer...but i'll reply anyway!
                    I usually change my dress every session. But now i have a new set of bead work(crown and all) SO i usually switch beadwork and dresses!
                    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                    SOUTHERN STYOZ
                    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Hey !!! I know him !!!!!!!

NDNKIDZ.....
                      I know that little grass dancer in your icon !!
                      His name is Mario and he is SUCH a good dancer... I would say for his age but even for older than his age he is great !!!

He's 10 years old and that pic was taken at the UW winter powwow last January!! I was in the pics where you got that one...
                      I have a mauve (sp?) outfit and a red shawl...
                      (I know it may sound weird but i make it work, dont worry )
                      Love the Dance...
                      Feel the Drum

Comment

Hey thanks for letting me know who those cute little guys are.. :) I wanted a special icon and someone on here was kind enough to make it for me. I thought about putting pics of my own kids on here, but couldnt find one of all three of them together. I wanted a icon that depicted my screen name and he came thru for me..:) thnaks again for the info.
                        "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X