Help please! :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Coastie
    Feather Help
    by Coastie
    I would like some tips on finishing my feathers. I have a single tail feather and two plumes. I plan to wear the plumes on a quilled wheel and the tail feather in the back. I don't want to attachet to any of my headgear because I have crowns that I sometimes wear. Could anybody help me out? Thanks in...
    05-29-2001, 11:39 PM
  • jamie1980
    Plumes help
    by jamie1980
    Can anyone give a how to on making fake plumes pleas?
    11-08-2015, 05:09 PM
  • ojibwaygurl77
    making plumes/connecting to barrette
    by ojibwaygurl77
    well I have a white eagle plume that I was going to use for fancy shawl dancing. But then again I'm also intrested in the fluffy plumes with the marobou boa i kind of know how to make them by looking here and there and the forums but my main questions are
    1)when u make the boa around the shishkabob...
    04-29-2005, 08:18 PM
  • cherokeemom06
    Eagle plumes...how to wear them?
    by cherokeemom06
    I am not a registered tribal member so I know I can't own actual eagle plumes. My grandmother gave me money to order what I wanted (she suggested feathers or plumes so I took that as a big hint as to what she wanted) as my Christmas gift. I ordered two side plumes from walela49 and I can't wait...
    12-20-2007, 03:49 PM
  • lefty10
    cleaning plumes
    by lefty10
    hi, this is a first time post for me...my daughter no longer dances but she has 2 plumes she is keeping...one is hawk and the othe eagle...both need to be cleaned due to dust and being in storage, how do i clean them?..And her eagle plume is now slightly bent at the top...any ideas on how to get it...
    07-26-2008, 05:28 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X