trick dances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trick dances

do you dancers enojoy dancing to trick songs?
    yes
    77.78%
    no
    0.00%
    never tried it
    0.00%
    not a fancy dancer or jingle dancer
    0.00%
    i would like to try
    22.22%
    i dont even care
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

that really wasnt really a poll but u can still do it if ya want to..i just wanted to see how to do one, b/c i never made one on here

Comment

I practice them at home, have yet to bust one at a powwow.
      Got percap?

Comment

I love trick songs.. By the end I'm usually laughing because I get caught everytime.

:Angel2

Comment

I heard back in the day that's how they used to do competiton dances to tell the good dancers from the best. They would do trick dances. I've only seen them a couple times and they look really cool but hard. You would have to be a good dancer not to get caught. But all in all I hope that I never get one because I don't know any. I would get caught every time.:(
          "Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever." Waheenee Hidatsa "HAKUNA MATATA"

Comment

at my 2nd pw dancin there was a trick dance i wa sout kinda early i was still surprised by how long i actually did stay in.. anywayz there were two ppl left this trad who looked bout 30 and tatyana (fancy/jingle) former coharie ambassador who was like 4 or 5 it was so cute!!! b4 the dance she said to me "all you do is stop with the drum right?" she was so good it went on 4 a loooong time both of them would mess up at the same times, finally they just split the prize btween em--- all i got to say is TT got skills -aye

Comment

man. i am trying and have been trying for so long. those things are krazy. i mess up on the recordings, really sad especially when i have listened to them over and over and......
              ushoo' udish dee'

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X