help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• StandsTallWoman
    I need help (on making a fancy regalia).
    by StandsTallWoman
    Hello, I am a fancy shawl dancer; I just started in the beginning of October. I would like to to know how to make a fancy shawl regalia; I have no resources at all and I need some guidance from. What type of fabrics do I need? What type of shawl fringes should I get from Crazy Crow? I want applique...
    03-23-2005, 04:46 PM
  • Mium
    a native in need of help!
    by Mium
    Hey ndns! Im in desperite needs! I want to make my own regelia but i dont kno how. im from alaska and im use to the buckskin dresses. i really need your help to get me started! so if you kno any patterns, or kno a place that i can get patterns, please contact of reply! and i wanna kno whats the best...
    10-27-2004, 05:02 AM
  • appleprincess
    Outfit pattern
    by appleprincess
    I am back for those of you who used to tease me when I used "Ahpi Shikopa". No, my name hasn't changed, but I decided that if you were going to tease me with "Autumn Apple Princess," I might as well use the name. No hard feelings to anyone anymore.

Anyway, for those...
    04-01-2003, 01:29 PM
  • Blackfoot_Beauty
    Fancy shawl and yoke
    by Blackfoot_Beauty
    I need help from all you fancy dancing Ladies. I decided that I am going to begin competing this summer and I have al my oufit but the shawl ad the yoke. I got a couple o questions. How do you make the yoke and what do ya use for the shingles, also are there any good instructional web sites!!!???...
    05-17-2001, 09:17 PM
  • redberries
    How to make a bib....??!
    by redberries
    Hello there,

Okay here is the deal...I have jingle dance for years and that regalia holds no secret for me. However, my niece wants to Fancy Shawl and has asked me to design her regalia. I have done the skirt, I am half way through with the waistcoat part. I have tried to find old threads...
    07-21-2007, 04:50 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X