types of songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• types of songs

I was wondering; what kind of songs do you gals like to dance to?
    A crow hop,double beat, striaght, and trick songs. And who do look up to that dances fancyshawl? Mine is Ursaloria Kahnoa (sorry if i spelled it wrong) because she style, grace, and she really is exciting to watch. Ursaloria is like my idol. thats who I look up too. Oh Yeah, my favorite type of song is the doublebeat and striaght.

Tahnee Sharpe
    Jr. Miss Clolrado River Indian Tribes 02-03

I would say that I look up to Gracie Her Many Horses.

Comment

I like Gina Hindsley cuz shes got the smooth moves. But I also like the way Lauralie Thompson dances too. I guess I can't really choose 1! They're both sooo good.

Comment

mine would have to be trisha albert, she's really graceful. and i like straight......so you can see more of the dancers steps and originality

Comment

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<**>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<<
          IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
          FUN TIMES, COOL NDNS,
          AND GREAT ENTERTAINMENT>>>

COME CHECK OUT THE LOCAL
          NDN CLUB!!! GREAT DRINKS, GREAT
          MUSIC AND FIRST CLASS DANCERS!

LOCATED AT -
          CHIT-CHAT
          --THREAD-AFTER THE PARTY!!

:switcher: :dancing3: :indian2: :rocking: :blow:
          ~~I'm not settlin for anything less than everything~~

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

mine is....

mine is........Carol Melting Talllow, Crystal Cleveland, Bonnie, Tomasah, Andrea Narcisse, Gail Narcisse, Rose Green, Lisa Ewack, Me, Carrie West, Corinna West, My sister Stacey, and i think that is it...........
            My favorite Dance Category is Shake, Very Very Fast Fast N Fancy, A Southern Style Bullet.....and a lil bit of a mixup.......... I love the way Carol dances to a double beat.... and i love the way my sister dances to a crow hop...and my sister loves the way i dance to a Fast N Fancy...yup yup.....Just working on some new outfits and some new dance moves.....Ready to take 1st or 2nd at Kamloops this year...I am gonna make it.....
            Last edited by clrezchik_12; 05-07-2003, 01:23 PM.
            *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
            March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
            ***AIDS***
            Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

Mine is the double beat
              This is life, and I'm lovin it!

Comment

the song is a fast and fancy straight song...my fave dancers are Gina Hinsely (?), Lisa Ewalk, Trisha Albert and Gracie..

Comment

I like......

Straight songs and double beats. The person I look up to is Rose Track. I just love her dancing and she has some nice outfits.:Thumbs
                  "Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever." Waheenee Hidatsa "HAKUNA MATATA"

Comment

double beat and i look up all muh girls dancin' fancy
                    ushoo' udish dee'

Comment

Double Beat

o.k. I have a question about the double beat songs. I was listening to a CD the other day called "Double Beat Songs of the Crow" and the songs sounded like a round dance song to me. So is this the double beat that everyone talks about fancy shawl dancers dancing to? Cuz if those are the songs your talkin' about
                      aren't they hard to dance too?

Comment

Re: Double Beat

Originally posted by Heyadancer
                        o.k. I have a question about the double beat songs. I was listening to a CD the other day called "Double Beat Songs of the Crow" and the songs sounded like a round dance song to me. So is this the double beat that everyone talks about fancy shawl dancers dancing to? Cuz if those are the songs your talkin' about
                        aren't they hard to dance too?
                        Yup!!! That's them. They are kinda hard to dance to but not that bad. Just think of them as more like a shuffle. Cuz you don't bounce to them.:)
                        "Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever." Waheenee Hidatsa "HAKUNA MATATA"

Comment

Crow hip hop--- ;)
                          the dancers that I think Rawk tha dance floors are Lisa Ewalk n Carla MeltingTallow(sp) I look upto Carla because she not only can jam out shes so nice and friendly and makes you feel at home when you go to any pw far away. i think all dancers should be like that, espicially when your from far away you just want to go and meet all the dancers and have fun dancing but then there are some dancers who make you feel like crun.
                          There are dancers who can jam out and then theres the dancers who can jam out and be friendly to others. ;)
                          Im liking all those kewl shawls--Rose Track's,Gina Hindley's,Ursorlia Kunaho's, Lisa Ewalk's,Bonnie Tomahsa's and theres more out there that Ive seen keep it up ladies U RAWK!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X