Shoelace Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoelace Fringe

Does anybody know where I can find this kind of fringe? Do they even make it anymore? I've always wanted to make a shawl with it so any info would be great!

I would help you out but I don't even know what kind of fringe you are talking about.:dontknow: I'll ask around though, and if I hear anything of it I will let you know.:Thumbs
    "Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever." Waheenee Hidatsa "HAKUNA MATATA"

Comment

I would like to know of a source for this fringe also !! At GON a couple weeks ago, the traders I used to buy flat fringe from said it's not available to them anymore. I have several spools in my cabinet but, want 2 colors: pacific blue and royal blue.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/purplemartins/

Comment

There's a company in NY that sells it called FarberBraid. Don't know where the number is off hand, but they're pretty reasonable and have a lot of colors to choose from. They'll send you a sample card to get exact color matches.
        Becky G.

www.myspace/BeckyGoins

Comment

this isn't the same stuff, exactly, but I've started using this polyester crochet thread they sell at Walmart. It's heavier than flat fringe, but it swings real nice.
          Unfortunately, they only have, like, three colors.
          Thanks for the tip about the place in Washington!
          -W
          We are all half-crazy, and all at least half all right. -Josh Ritter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X