No announcement yet.

Who in your area set the Trends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALWAYZ!! NO Problemo! *L* Always have love for the old crew ;) You guys comin out to Pechanga?? or when's ur next one??? *hugs*:Angel2
    "Smile If U's A Hottie" :50:

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Pechanga hmmmmmmmm.....?

Most likely I will. Jingle genie is going to Pawnee. Feel sorry for her that humidity is perty ruff on the hair :( It's nothing she can't handle. I keep trying to get her to return to fancy. "Do it while your young and light. Wait a minute that didn't soud rite. Well anyway see ya there. :Wave

Comment

Re: Pechanga hmmmmmmmm.....?

Originally posted by wallFlower
        Most likely I will. Jingle genie is going to Pawnee. Feel sorry for her that humidity is perty ruff on the hair :( It's nothing she can't handle. I keep trying to get her to return to fancy. "Do it while your young and light. Wait a minute that didn't soud rite. Well anyway see ya there. :Wave
        OKIE DOKIE I WILL SEE YOU THERE GIRL! BETTA SEE YA RIPP'N THE SHAWL OUT TOO! *L*:D

"Good Better Best Never Let It Rest Until The Good Is Better And The Better Is Best" :D

Comment

Ms Shasha

I'll be coming out of retirement for only one pw this summer, thats for orange county 'oldstyle' fancy contest. Congrates for being selected hd lady. So you won't be sitting by us oldfarts:( .Kokie asked why me and jessica were sitting in the senior citizens tent. Will miss you sitting by you.:Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Powwow Junkie
            AROUND HERE I SET THE TRENDS (JOKES)
            ~WHAZZUP~
            ~* SmOoChEz 2 u ALL*~

Comment

Re: Ms Shasha

I'll be coming out of retirement for only one pw this summer, thats for orange county 'oldstyle' fancy contest. Congrates for being selected hd lady. So you won't be sitting by us oldfarts:( .Kokie asked why me and jessica were sitting in the senior citizens tent. Will miss you sitting by you.:Wave
              Oh yeah, I'll be there for sure!! Can't miss out on Orange.. been there for years and years.. since we lived in Cali. I'll be watchin! :D and cheering!! ;)

Comment

i didn't know wallflower was going to break it down old style... :D
                ~*~ FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS TAKE HOME UGLY SNAGS ~*~

Comment

Re: the person who...

Originally posted by clrezchik_12
                  the person who set the trends in bc is probably....michaela dennis, carrie west, corrina west, or andrea narcisse, or someone like that...
                  I have to agree, I have seen some kick *** dancers from that area! Hey are you going to be at the Chase Powwow this summer? I am thinking about heading down for it.....

Comment

Re: Re: Pechanga hmmmmmmmm.....?

Originally posted by shasha826
                    OKIE DOKIE I WILL SEE YOU THERE GIRL! BETTA SEE YA RIPP'N THE SHAWL OUT TOO! *L*:D
                    I'm sure i'll c-ya somewhere shasha... lol, we went to Casa, seen peprkia... smoke, shawnee, all the faces of No. Cal... it was alright missed ya like always.... but, gotta go for now... latuh!!~

Comment

hi Genie

Hey you think If I tied a rope around your waist you can help pull me a long while you jog.:D Heheheeee j/k Ill be in all kinds of shape once I get back home. I think Ill be wearing 2 sports bras ,super gluing the braids to myself so they don't whip me in the face.:Mad Oldstyle is the only way to go at my age:p You think yr granma has any of yr old skirts. That will give me crowd approval:Thumbs

Comment

Re: hi Genie

Hey you think If I tied a rope around your waist you can help pull me a long while you jog.:D Heheheeee j/k Ill be in all kinds of shape once I get back home. I think Ill be wearing 2 sports bras ,super gluing the braids to myself so they don't whip me in the face.:Mad Oldstyle is the only way to go at my age:p You think yr granma has any of yr old skirts. That will give me crowd approval:Thumbs
                        LOL, you know who can break it down old style, my momz, she kicks it mega old style... lol, but, serious, i htink i have a red one that was always big on me so, i never got a chance to wear hmmm, its real old skool... but, i'll give her a call and ask... all the running didn't really help out, i was kickin' back with G'ma and G'pa sunday night with a bottle of icy hot...lol

Comment

Buh smellin like BEGAY eeehhh? I can expect that from granpa hhmmm. Tell Rancho P to take it easy on you. Your only 110 lbs of nothing. He can hurt you:NoNo :Help :Shocked

Comment

Juz wonderin, whut do ya call "old style", could ya splain it to me a little?:dontknow:

Comment

This year at Orange County pw, someone from the committee is sponcering a Ladies Fancy shawl "oldstyle" contest. Thats what were talking about in here.

Comment

So there's gonna be an old style fancy contest huh...i would like to see that... to see who's all gonna dance in that........huumm.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X