Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanksida
    replied
    Yeah, Shelley's soo dangg good!! She's gonna be one to watch fer sure this summer!! She's got the stepzz and the shawlzzz...so best watch out!! :) Her sis Sharon's one to watch out for in Jingle too..so best beware...

Dorothy C's new pink beadwork is off da' hook, and I can't wait to go to Schemitz this year..gotta see the best of the best..Tiff, Willow, Dorothy, Cepa, etc..etc..and for Fancy shawl.......Shelley,Gina, Rose, Gracie,Tanksi,Crystal...etc. etc...all my faves!!

PS>Shelley, thanks for the vid's...lol...they're pretty kewl...laterz..
    Last edited by tanksida; 06-23-2003, 01:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shake_them_fethas
    replied
    Shelley Bointy

Leave a comment:

• c_lady_native
    replied
    wingapo

Okay okay...around this way i have ta say...
    Shamaray Yazzie
    Urseloria Kanuho
    Rose Track
    an
    that one girl.....

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    Originally posted by ~FaNzI_aNtZi~
    So there's gonna be an old style fancy contest huh...i would like to see that... to see who's all gonna dance in that........huumm.
    sounds like you just might have to go to orange county...lol

Leave a comment:

• ~FaNzI_aNtZi~
    replied
    So there's gonna be an old style fancy contest huh...i would like to see that... to see who's all gonna dance in that........huumm.

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    This year at Orange County pw, someone from the committee is sponcering a Ladies Fancy shawl "oldstyle" contest. Thats what were talking about in here.

Leave a comment:

• ~Flying Fringez~
    replied
    Juz wonderin, whut do ya call "old style", could ya splain it to me a little?:dontknow:

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    Buh smellin like BEGAY eeehhh? I can expect that from granpa hhmmm. Tell Rancho P to take it easy on you. Your only 110 lbs of nothing. He can hurt you:NoNo :Help :Shocked

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    Re: hi Genie

Originally posted by wallFlower
    Hey you think If I tied a rope around your waist you can help pull me a long while you jog.:D Heheheeee j/k Ill be in all kinds of shape once I get back home. I think Ill be wearing 2 sports bras ,super gluing the braids to myself so they don't whip me in the face.:Mad Oldstyle is the only way to go at my age:p You think yr granma has any of yr old skirts. That will give me crowd approval:Thumbs
    LOL, you know who can break it down old style, my momz, she kicks it mega old style... lol, but, serious, i htink i have a red one that was always big on me so, i never got a chance to wear hmmm, its real old skool... but, i'll give her a call and ask... all the running didn't really help out, i was kickin' back with G'ma and G'pa sunday night with a bottle of icy hot...lol

Leave a comment:

• VIP4life
    replied
    hi Genie

Hey you think If I tied a rope around your waist you can help pull me a long while you jog.:D Heheheeee j/k Ill be in all kinds of shape once I get back home. I think Ill be wearing 2 sports bras ,super gluing the braids to myself so they don't whip me in the face.:Mad Oldstyle is the only way to go at my age:p You think yr granma has any of yr old skirts. That will give me crowd approval:Thumbs

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    Re: Re: Pechanga hmmmmmmmm.....?

Originally posted by shasha826
    OKIE DOKIE I WILL SEE YOU THERE GIRL! BETTA SEE YA RIPP'N THE SHAWL OUT TOO! *L*:D
    I'm sure i'll c-ya somewhere shasha... lol, we went to Casa, seen peprkia... smoke, shawnee, all the faces of No. Cal... it was alright missed ya like always.... but, gotta go for now... latuh!!~

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Re: the person who...

Originally posted by clrezchik_12
    the person who set the trends in bc is probably....michaela dennis, carrie west, corrina west, or andrea narcisse, or someone like that...
    I have to agree, I have seen some kick *** dancers from that area! Hey are you going to be at the Chase Powwow this summer? I am thinking about heading down for it.....

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    i didn't know wallflower was going to break it down old style... :D

Leave a comment:

• ~*~Xammy~*~
    replied
    Re: Ms Shasha

Originally posted by wallFlower
    I'll be coming out of retirement for only one pw this summer, thats for orange county 'oldstyle' fancy contest. Congrates for being selected hd lady. So you won't be sitting by us oldfarts:( .Kokie asked why me and jessica were sitting in the senior citizens tent. Will miss you sitting by you.:Wave
    Oh yeah, I'll be there for sure!! Can't miss out on Orange.. been there for years and years.. since we lived in Cali. I'll be watchin! :D and cheering!! ;)

Leave a comment:

• sweet honey
    replied
    Originally posted by Powwow Junkie
    AROUND HERE I SET THE TRENDS (JOKES)

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X