No announcement yet.

Your favorite lil... Jr girls dancer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite lil... Jr girls dancer??

Jamon Paskemins sis is my favorite. Forgive the spelling Symone Paskemin?? I watched her this past summer up in Cannon Ball. She took a Jr girls fancy special. She's just cute. There's another little girl from PHX something Phillips. These lil one's can jam. I wish I had ther energy. In my case it's called old age.:p Opps I forgot bad knees and a bad back.....plus 20 extra pounds......:Angel: So whose your lil favorites??????

I like......

Nikolline Kanuho(sorry for the spelling) and some lil girl who won the Jr. Girls Fancy Shawl special at Soboba's powwow last year. I'm not sure if this is the same one or what. But that lil girl waz tearin it up. She was spinnin circles around everyone. I was like DAAANNNGGGG!!!!!!!
    "Our Indian life, I know, is gone forever." Waheenee Hidatsa "HAKUNA MATATA"

Comment

mine is..

mine is Elizabeth and Mandi-Rae Spike...These Gurls have it all.....
      *Stephanie

R.I.P Alex Archie
      March 12, 1966 to May 7, 2003
      ***AIDS***
      Creator Please Help Us Find A Cure..

Comment

my favorite jr girls

Keya Trujillo
        Nyomi Cleveland
        Kirsten Cloud
        Taylor Spoonhunter
        Nicollane Kanuho
        Skye Brooke Hall
        Symone Paskmin
        Victoria Phelps
        Leela Abrahamson
        Olowawin Bad Hand

Comment

SOBOBA

I was there too,, I can't remember her name though something Phillips:(

Comment

The lil one you're referring to is Alyssa Phillips....who happens to be on my fave lil dancers....she be jammin!!!!

Comment

Fav.Lil'Shawlerz

My Favorite lil Shawler would have to be Alyssa Phillips! She dances on beat and has so much energy.......:Jumping: shes a lil cutie!!!!!!! ohh yeah and Kaya Trujillo.....shes pretty dope with her bad a$$ beadwork and shawls.........;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X